He cheats Pt 1 (BAD era

You were so tired. You'd just gotten home from a very long shift at work.

The thing is, you hate where you work because your boss loves to give you extra paperwork, piles and piles of reports to do and unfinished tasks all just for you instead of sharing them out among other employees.

You were thinking about quitting but needed to find another job before just so you could be financially stable enough in case something bad ever happened to the house or something happened.

As you pulled up to the gates to Neverland, you noticed another car that usually wasn't there before but decided not to think of the worst.

Michael could've gotten a new one or something. Right? It could be Bills car?

So, when the gates opened up you immediately drove up to the front of the house and parked next to the mystery car.

You opened the door quietly so nobody would hear you and walked up the stairs.

You already knew he was cheating because you'd heard the moaning all the way from the front door.

When you reached your and Michael's bedroom door, you took a silent intake of air and opened it so only you could see them.

As you peaked through you could see Michael and some random girl fucking on yours and his bed.

You decided that you'd had enough so you took off both your engagement and wedding ring and left them right in front of the door with your car keys and jewelry he had gotten you over the years.

So, this was it. This was the end.

You walked through the door you vowed to never walk through it again.