THE NIGHTMARE BEGIN

"Am I a person who likes to blurt a lie?" Grandpa answered father's question as I smile. "I want to learn with-" Father suddenly says the word I never wanted to listen. "Then it's good. The emperor summoned me to inform me that Xi Youran will be the bride of the emperor's heir" I stopped on my track as my whole body shivered. "I DON'T WANT!" My lips blurted the words that I have been brought since I came into this current life of 'Me'. "But why? You will be the perfect pairs" I looked at their happy smile as I shouted again. "I DON'T WANT. I HAVE SOMEONE IN MY MIND" Their smile faded completely as my father's face become furious and fierce. 

"Don't try to lie! You were so in love with TianZi" I couldn't help but lost in thought. My head becomes so hurt as I tried to calm down. "I am in love with TianZi?" So many unpleasant memories crept into my mind. My memories get mixed up as my mind become blank and darkness engulfed my sight. "Xi Youran!" Jiang Youen approached her fainted daughter. "Why did her body is bruised? What is this-" Jiang Youen was curious about the painting on her daughter's back and pull down her clothes after turning her daughter around. "This is-" Xi Mei slap his husband hand away. "What are you doing undressing your daughter all of sudden" Jiang Youen turned into cooked octopus as he realized his deed just now. 

"STUPID!" Grandfather Wang Jiang added to Xi Mei's word. "I-It is not that I do it on purpose. S-she is my daughter though" Jiang Youen was hit on the head by his father as he whimpered in pain and sulk at the corner. "Don't go growing mushroom inside people's room" Xi Yue suddenly added to his embarrassment and Jiang Youen makes a fake cry. "Why everyone is bullying me" Jiang Youen was ignored by everyone there. 

"Mother...is sister still not fine?" Xi Yue looks so sad as she approached her sister sleeping figure on the bed. "Is it Xi Yue fault that Uncle Jiang Yun hurt sister?" Jiang Youen snapped out from his long sulk. "No it's not your fault" Xi Mei patted her youngest daughter head. "What do you mean by Jiang Yun hurt Xi Youran?" Jiang Youen approached his youngest daughter as Xi Yue hides more into her mother embrace. sometimes Xi Yue afraid of her own father because Jiang Youen rarely smiles just like grandfather Wang Jiang. 

"Don't scare your daughter!" Grandfather Wang Jiang hit his son's head as Jiang Youen whimpered in pain but still waiting for Xi Yue's explanation. "I want to play with sister at the Lotus Garden and suddenly Uncle Jiang Yun comes and calls sister a cripple. Uncle Jiang Yun was trying to touch sister but I slapped it away then Uncle Jiang Yun gets so angry" Xi Yue's tears started brimming down on her small cheeks. "T-then...I was taken away and Uncle Jiang Yun bully sister" Jiang Youen doesn't understand what his daughter was saying and asked again but this time it was his father answered in her stead. 

"Jiang Yun lay a hand on your daughter" Jiang Youen was furious and angry. "Where's Jiang Yun?!" Xi Mei grabs her husband hand and calms him down. "Calm down. He's already brought to the family's Yishi" Jiang Youen was confused and looked at his father. "What? I am just giving him a punishment for doing shameful act" Then he walked away from Xi Youran room. While I don't know what is happening outside, once again I dreamed of the same dream last night. "You're the one from my dream last night" The old man smile at me as he whispered something to me but I did not catch what he tried to tell me. 

That night, every Dou Sheng in every corner of the continent feels the new born of powerful Dou Qi. "What is this powerful aura?" Jiang Youen woke up from his slumber sleep. At that moment Wang Jiang was already far away back to his cultivation cave. "Should this be a good omen or bad omen?" He knows that something is happening in Jiang's household but he didn't bother to go back because his work is waiting. Currently, he is waiting for the perfect time and temperature to use the Flaming Cloud Water Flame. 

"A prodigy appeared at Zhang's empire or it is the Alchemist master Wang Jiang?" The powerful Dou Sheng made a move to the Zhang's empire to witness the newborn prodigy. No one knows the real source of the powerful Dou Qi. At that moment, the Noble Consort of Emperor Zhang safely gives birth to a prince with unusual Phoneix mark on his back but no one knows that something else did happen. I woke up with a new feeling inside my body. The whole Jiang's household was noisy because of the news from the castle. 

"What is happening?" I asked the maid from the kitchen as they were so busy running around the household. "Noble Consort Yipian gave birth to a Prince" Feeling so confused I return to my room and remember the past life of me. "Did something like this happened in the past?" I remember that the Noble Consort Yipian cannot bear a child and was least favored by the majesty. "I am very sure that today supposed to be the Crowned Prince birthday but in this life, it was a birth of a prince" The fear of another person, who comes from past life might exist. "Ever since I woke up...the important things that should happen was reversed. 

"It should be TianZi birthday but somehow it changed to a new birth of a Prince. Noble Consort Yipian should never become pregnant because she is ill but the fact that she gives birth to such talented prince is rather confusing" I was talking to myself as I tried to remember the past life of me. "Back then at TianZi's 15 years birthday celebration, His Majesty announced the wedding between TianZi and me but there's no way it would have happened, right?" I came with the conclusion that the possibility of another person from the past transmigrated here just like me actually exists.