TIME SKIP

Everything messed up right from the start. the moment Xi Youran returned to past, the clock of destiny already started to move. The story that was written by unknown author in another world become a reality but the history was changed. Why? because this is life not a book.

When Yuan Fei realized that everything was messed up and nothing of her knowledge was the truth, She becomes impatient and she started to go all out for the seat of Empress of TianZi. At the same time Yuan Fei becomes too confident that she could enjoy her life to the fullest in this life but that was just her dream.

After Zhang TianZi married to Yuan Fei, something happened in choosing the next emperor. What happened was TianZi was caught into troubles that set by someone. because of his possessiveness of Xi Youran, He engaged in some kind of evil cultivation. He believes that Xi Youran was dead and wanted to resurrect her resulting the ends of Yuan Fei lives. She was made a living sacrifice along with her unborn child.

When the news arrived at Yuan Fei father, they couldn't wait long to go against Zhang Kingdom. Everything that happen to Zhang and Yuan Kingdom was done by none other than Xi Youran. She's been pulling strings under people knowledge. The war between the two kingdom continued for 5years. while protecting her only family, she joined the fight but without anyone knows. When the war finally ends, the citizens only knows that Zhang Win the war but actually it's not.

The promise of two kingdom was sealed when Zhang JianZi take the throne and give his little brother to Yuan Kingdom. The black history of the war. only fews know include Xi Youran.