Tears

"Young lad! Wake up! Oi!" The old master was trying to wake up the little girl. He was gone only for a while just to see Xi Youran crying in her sleep. 'I turned my eyes for a moment and this happened. what is she dreaming?' The old master was furious about what is going on. 

"I am sorry..." That was the last word comes out from Xi Youran then she suddenly sits up while breathing heavily. The old man was shocked but soon he approached her asking what happened. 

"It was you..." Xi Youran was tearing. Her dream was about the old master with his life long love. They were not destined to be together. No matter how lucky for them to avoid a crucial death and misfortunes but in the end, the girl he loved the most is having an illness. She cannot retain her memories for more than 24 hours. The old man tried to find her every 24 hours but it was futile because the girl memories are still from the past. Every time he confessed his love, that girl will always reply 'I am very sorry. I already have someone I love and I am on my way to find him'  The old man and the women finally met but that was the end for their hide and seek love story. The old man at that time is nothing like cultivator, He was a scholar. They were ambushed and the girl was turned into sex slave while he just watched it happened. They managed to escape but that girl died because of her weak body. 

"Ahh...You must have seen my past through your dream. I guess our soul finally mixing inside this new body" At first Xi Youran was confused and soon she becomes understand about it and it makes her sad. 

"I hope when the times come which one of us will stay, I already accomplish my goal" The old master looked up to the starry night skies and sighed. Xi Youran hugged her knees and silently cried. 

The next day, they continue their journey to find the place that the old man mentioned. Xi Youran was very curious and asked the old man what is his name and the old man never say anything thus, Xi Youran called him Grandpa Yan. 

"Grandpa Yan, are we there already?" Xi Youran was very tired but she tried to keep the pace. Grandpa Yan sighed and finally, he said they arrived. 

"This place is still the same...Nothing changed since I left" Xi Youran was rather confused but when she saw a big pot and so many alchemist tools inside, she finally understands why Grandpa Yan insisted on coming here. 

"This is..." Grandpa Yan sighed and said something to her. Xi Youran looked at Grandpa Yan and ignore what he just said just now and plopped on the nearest bed. 

"I need rest" Xi Youran closed her eyes and it does not take a long time until she falls asleep with her bag still around her shoulder. 

[The Beast] My master is so cute while sleeping~. The beast was admiring his master until someone picked him up by the neck. 

"You're a full fledge Divine beast, right?" The beast looked so fierce and then suddenly 'puff' sound followed by a cloud of smoke was seen. Grandpa Yan who has been aware of the beast since Xi Youran picked him up couldn't be shocked with the beast new appearance. 

"My, My, Who knows that this old fart sense my real self" A grown-up man with strips on his face comes out from the smoke. His way of speaking was very seducing. His eyes are just like a cat but fiercer than it. He got a tail as he sat on the nearest chair. 

"Actually I was just guessing. never thought you it was true" Grandpa Yan smirked as the beast feels like he was tricked but it doesn't matter. Sooner or later, he will have to reveal his true appearance in front of his master but that doesn't mean it has to be that soon. 

"W-who-ARGH! Pervert!" Grandpa Yan was laughing his ass off and the beast jumped behind because of his master sudden scream. 

"Master stop screaming! You're not so ladylike" The beast stood up with his sleepy eyes and return to his small cat appearance. 

"Wha-eh? My cat?" Xi Youran was too shocked that she fainted. Grandpa Yan who was watching the whole time was stunned. 

"Did she died?" The beast asked Grandpa Yan as he just stared at Xi Youran.