New life and Farewell again.

As the sky turned grey as if it was mourning, Xi Jia feels so sad as if she was abandoned. Xi Jia was thinking of her first daughter that has been missing for six months without news. The young mother couldn't help but her maternal instinct telling her that something bad happened to her daughter, Xi Youran. 

"Please be safe my daughter..."Ever since Xi Youran sudden disappearance, Xi Jia's health has been deteriorating. General Jiang Youen has been busy with his responsibilities as a general so he has been away for more than three months. At the same time, Xi Jia was taken advantage by the second wife of Jiang Youen. Song Yian has been in love with the general for so long but the sudden appearance of Xi Jia has ruined her chance to marry the man she loves. After a year of Xi Jia and Jiang Youen marriage, Song Yian finally decided to make her move which is at the banquet of return. 

[Banquet of Return : Celebration of General coming home from their duties]

Xi Jia at that time was pregnant for eight months and so Jiang Youen went alone to the Banquet of return. At that night, Jiang Youen was so drunk and he feels hot as if he was fed up with some kind of drug. Song Yian took an advantage of his father help. Song Yian claimed to be Jiang Youen secret woman and thus the Emperor just bestowed a marriage between them and it really brokes Xi Jia's heart. It takes two years for Jiang Youen to convinced Xi Jia to return to Jiang Clan. Within the two years, Song Yi was born. 

"Xi Jia...You took my love from me and so I will take your life as a payment" Song Yian has been putting a small portion of poison in Xi Jia's tea. The little poison effect was not enough to kill someone but when it consumed every day, the poison will be matured before one's body manage to adapt to it. Xi Yue was worried that she tried to contact his brother by sending a letter but it was interuppted by Song Yi that is currently in the same academy with his brother. 

"Hmph! Don't even think of getting help from your brother" Song Yi has been informing the guard that if a letter arrived under the name Jiang Feng, It should be sent to her first. And thus, the letter never arrived to Jiang Feng. Only Jiang Feng and Song Yi has been attending the academy because before Xi Youran was a crippled and useless. At the meantime, Cai Xiao woke up and reported to his young master. 

"Xi Youran was missing from her current living place. I encountered a few Soul Clan member but the assassin that I encountered was not a member of Soul Clan. Their martial arts is something that I never encountered before" Cai Xiao looked down with his hair covered his face. It's been a while since JianZi saw Cai Xiao face. For a man on top of being an assassin, Cai Xiao face is not suited to be who he are at the moment. His face is pretty and looked so innocent. Simply put, his face can fool you easily. 

"That Xi Youran managed to get away...I will be waiting for your return" A certain beautiful person with a veil covering her face but her beautiful blue ocean eyes can be seen. And that girl is the Yuan princess that arrived five months ago. She has been betrothed to the crown prince, Zhang TianZi last month but not the public has yet to know of the news. In fact the Yuan princess is not a returner but a person in disguise. She killed the real Yuan Princess and took over her place as the Yuan Princess and no one know of it. 

At the same time, Xi Youran hopeless body is getting weaker and weaker. Her current soul is incomplete. It takes at least a year for her returner's soul and Mu Fei to become one but before it completed to combined, Mu Fei Soul has has been dispersed and forever gone. The unstabilized Qi inside her has been sucking her life force. It's been three days and the sign of Xi Youran to be able to go through the current condition of her body is not possible. The only person beside her is none other than Hui who is badly injured protecting her from monster that allured to Xi Youran blood. 

"Master...I am sorry but please don't get angry with me. This is my decision on how to end my life for you" At first Hui didn't know what to do because considering they current situation, sooner or later both of them will die if he being greedy. So he choose to save his master life. Hui who was on his weaked state, took his beast core and dissolve it inside Xi Youran cold body. A beast core is the thing that keeping one's beast to be alive and it also where their power sealed. 

"I am sorry, I promise in my next life I will be your guardian angel. Thank you for letting me understand the warmness of family. For me, who is thrown out from my own family was very glad to see you. To be honest, that day when I heavily injured, I was hoping to die bu your warm touch give me another hope to live" Hui's divine body slowly dispersed into tiny shining dust like a pixie and with that Hui depart from living. 

[I am sorry this part is unedited]