Chapter 20

Today is Thursday. I woke up to my alarm at 6:30am. I only have 2 lessons today, psychology and dance. I got dressed and ran downstairs for breakfast. I decided to wear something sporty to school today as i only have 2 lessons one of which is dance and i'm teaching tap today. That reminded me to put my tap shoes into my school bag as Perri was picking me up from school at break today.

 That reminded me to put my tap shoes into my school bag as Perri was picking me up from school at break today

I hopped into the car and drove to school and met Emily in the courtyard. just as i was about to speak, the bell went warning us to get to form. Wow I didn't realize i was that late. After form i went straight to psychology and found out that we have a test next week so we just revised this lesson.

In dance we all had a good laugh. we had an outside choreographer, Matt Steffanina, come in and do a workshop with us today. He played Happy by Pharrell Williams for warm up and i found myself singing along. i lost myself in the music so that when he switched the music off i carried on singing. everyone stopped and stared at me. They stood listening with their mouths hanging open. I suddenly realized that the music had stopped and i turned bright red. Everyone started clapping. One girl Erin, shouted over to me "you should do the talent show! you have an incredible voice" The rest of the class agreed. "I-I don't know. I'm not good enough" after that everyone got back to dancing and didn't say another word thank god!

At break, Perri picked me up yet again catching the attention of the younger girls. He kissed me making the girls angry.

We went back to Perris as I didn't start until 6 and Perri didn't need to be there until 4 and it was only 11:45 now so we sat on the sofa and watched a movie as Mitch was out. Pel started tickling me and ended up on top of me. He started kissing me and as the kisses got deeper he started letting his hands roam around my body...

A/n

What do you think will happen next?

Thanks for reading!! Xxxxx