Chapter 1

Well let's get started for real now. I don't own Senran Kagura or any extras franchises appearing in this series. I am merely doing it for fun and am not making money or anything off this. Except for likes :3

3rd POV

Rohan had been silent the entire way to little Akasuka, eventually he arrived and paid the taxi driver before walking to the town square. There was supposed to be a Shinobi waiting there with the mission to escort him to his "client."

Rohan sighed as he thought about how he even got in cleaning up this mess... well to be honest the rest of the elite would have been sent too if they weren't too busy partying like beasts. Because of this Rohan who had just came back from his mission was immediately sent to carry out another one without taking a day off. Because of this he was indeed royally pissed, the only good part was the vacation he had gotten and the small loan of €1.000.000.000,- to make up. He didn't really care about that through, money stays money.

Anyways Rohan sat down on a bench and looked around for a while, he had always wanted to go to Japan so it wasn't entirely bad... except for one rather big problem

He couldn't understand Japanese

He could only talk with the taxi driver because he talked English and he did talk about certain places he might've been able to go to for help, but really. He couldn't understand anything that was being said or what was written on the signs and that was a big problem. He was able to use google translate to ask in a broken japanese for the directions to the town square. But the first time he accidentally asked a girl if he could grope her and he had to run away as she pursued him. The misunderstanding was cleared up however after one of her English talking friends was able to convince her and she told him the directions to the town square.

That was 30 minutes ago, the Shinobi escort who was supposed to pick him up must have forgotten him.

"So much for a warm welcome..." he said sighing as he looked around "Well I suppose i'll return later" he said as he stood up and started walking around "Should have watched more  sub instead of dub..." he said regretting his decision.

Eventually he walked into an alley, why? He didn't have anything better to do and was bored. However like in a normal cliche anime he was immediately surrendered by a group of thugs who grinned at him.

"Give us your f@cking money" the supposed boss of the group said, how could you see that he was this big bad boss? Well he was 2.05 meters tall while the rest was around 1.60 m. Oh and he was wearing expensive clothing and jewelry so that is that. Also he talked in Japanese so Rohan could understand one word he was saying, the curse part.

Rohan was looking quite pissed off at the leader and went to grab something from his bag. It was an odd gun/sheath with a Katana in it.

Before any of the thugs could even react Rohan pressed the trigger and the blade shot upwards hitting the thug in his chin sending him flying into the air

Before any of the thugs could even react Rohan pressed the trigger and the blade shot upwards hitting the thug in his chin sending him flying into the air. He then watches him fly, all the thugs eyes almost falling out of their sockets seeing his happen. The thug next to him managed to recover and went to attack him, but with Rohan his trained martial art skills he quickly disabled him and used him as a spring board. Jumping in the air, recovering his sword and did a downwards slash slashing his entire body in half. When the thug landed he tried to stab Rohan from behind, Rohan slashed too fast to follow for a the normal eye through his mid section. Severing his entire body as well.