Chapter 7

Let's start this

Rohan POV

After i had eaten lunch with Leo and Ginrei as with as much table manners as possible after i accidentally used a backscratcher as a fork.

"Well that was simply delightful don't you think so too?" Leo said as she smiled at me, i just shook my head in affirmation. It was pretty nice food but I knew someone who could cook way better. I should send sensei a letter soon actually, he definitely hadn't come back to his home country in a while thanks to his rather complicated work.

Leo and Ginrei stood up, Ginrei nudged me with her giant drill to follow her. So I just decided to do it before 'Macaroni Girl' would do something retarded, again.

"You have already met Ginrei and me, however you still have to meet Syuri, Kurohoro and Aimu. Also a maid needs to be assigned to you soon and you need a personal room..." Leo said towards me.

"Uuuh i don't need someone to look after me- wait you don't trust me?" I said once I realized what she meant.

"Yes, you are too dangerous and still our captive. You can't walk around campus as you please or worse even escape, but considering regular maids won't be able to match you I think i will just hire some fellow Evil Shinobi for that job." Leo replied

"Wait are you and your faction from the dark faction?" I said towards her surprised, she didn't really look evil to me at all. But considering the relationship between Good and Evil is already messed up I wouldn't even think about thinking seriously about it.

Leo nodded in confirmation "Yes the Zodiac Guiding Star is part of the dark faction, but don't worry we aren't like Hebijo Academy" she said smiling way too sweetly for convenience. Then i heard what she said next and I started sweatdropping.

"Anyways, what is your relationship between Hyoki and you? Money, i can pay you more than her. Information? I can give you everything information related you need about Shinobi." Leo said

Well considering the fact that yes I would never tell Leo anything about what we did a few days ago, there was also that she was trying to dig up information about me. If i actually were a pervert I would have given in considering she hugged my arm between her generous cleavage.

However the main weapon of a Shinobi is seduction, all i had to do is act like I didn't care and she would stop. I hoped, it was good i went trough that seduction resistance training through before flying over here.

I looked at her with a normal stoic expression "Well she has one thing you don't... a good view about how your system functions"

Leo POV

I had tried my best trying to seduce him and maybe let him slip out some more bits of useful information i could use. I noticed Ginrei tensing up so i had to finish this is soon as possible, sadly enough he seemed have a resistance to my charm which was quite odd considering how he ogled me not too long ago.

Then his answer stuck me, first i didn't know what he was talking about. Then i realized he was referring to the Shinobi System, i frankly didn't understand what he was even referring to. But i suppose that would be the reason why he was making that statement.

After some time walking in silence we arrived at one of the guest rooms. "Well you can stay here for today, considering the rest still hasn't come back i think they'll be here tonight. I'll introduce them to you then if you don't mind." I said as he just nodded and went inside the room, considering this room was full of hidden cameras and microphones it would be easier to keep an eye out for him.

I then walked up to some maids who were busy with cleaning the hallway. They all bowed at my form, i didn't really care considering it is a normal custom and gave them their orders. "You go and hire a team of Elite Shinobi from Hebijo Academy, you tighten the security, you start collecting information about the elders in the council and at least you inform either Kurohoro, Syuri or Aimu to come and meet me when they are back from their mission." I said instructing them, one of the spoke up "Lady Leo, Kurohoro-sama has already arrived not too long ago and is currently in her room." She said.