Chapter 3

Hey I decided to make chapter 3, enjoy *^*

Rohan was busy with preparing for the fight against the fire dragon, he had an unknown item in his hand. It was a golden key shaped item which oddly changed shape every 1 second. Rohan closed his eyes as the key started to glow and was absorbed in his right hand. His right hand then started glowing and golden veins materialized under his skin. Rohan winced in pain before shrugging it off and looked down at his hand, it looked normal again.

He then looked around, Hyoki was busy instructing her team. And Mister S was sitting on a tree branch, having nothing better to do Rohan grabbed his phone and looked at the photo he had taken a picture of. He looked mainly at the man and woman, they looked extremely young. Moreover they looked to be an extremely happy family, why Hyoki scratched the girls face from the picture was still a mystery to him.

 Moreover they looked to be an extremely happy family, why Hyoki scratched the girls face from the picture was still a mystery to him

Rohan sighed and had the odd feeling he would find out soon, he then walked up to the Senki Shu Elite

"Hyoki, it is time" he said seriously. Hyoki nodded in response and stood up "Be careful darling" she said as she kissed his cheek and looked as Miki, Maki, Reki and Mister S left to their position.

Rohan didn't know what to say "Y-you too d-dear" he replied back as he turned around and walked away. He hadn't really deceived someone like that, he did enjoy playing her but the moment she had no need for him she would discard him. He kept this in mind as Yuki and Hyoki followed him closely behind.

The trio stood in front of the dragon, Rohan called Mister S using his phone. "You in position yet Mister S?" He asked

"Yes, team 2 is in position" he replied as Rohan nodded at Hyoki and Yuki

"Okay, stand by and do your part when the signal is given" Rohan said as he ended the call.

"Alright Hyoki, Yuki are you ready? We need to hit it as hard as possible Rohan said seriously" as he closed his eyes