Chapter 2

Well here is chapter 2, enjoy \(*^* )/

It was morning at the Uchiha Compound and a tired Rohan woke up as he sat up in his bed. He looked down at his chest where a drooling Hyoki was still sleeping and snuggling up to him.

Rohan chuckled "Cute" he said as he rubbed her head and laid her down on the bed before standing up and stretching a little. "Damn Shinobi have a lot of endurance" Rohan thought as he walked to the bathroom section and sat in the hot spring. "Still odd they call this a bathroom but eh?" He replied talking to himself.

30 minutes later he walked out of the bath and went to check on Hyoki, surprisingly she was still asleep so Rohan decided to just leave her like that and walked out of his Room. He was very hungry and wanted to eat some food, he then looked right to him when he walked through the compound.

There were a lot of rooms, despite that Rohan hadn't seen anyone yet with the exception of Itachi and Sasuke, maybe Mister S too but he couldn't make out his features. Rohan kept thinking and eventually bumped in the same guy he was thinking about.

Rohan looked at him surprised "Okay how did you even hide your presence so well?!" He yelled.

"I am a motherfucking ninja" Mister S replied back in his deep voice sounding somewhat sarcastic.

"Oh yes... Captain obvious" Rohan said looking at him as they continued to walk to the dining room. The good part was that there were signs at every corner in the compound making certain places easier to find. But the place was damn big too so it wasn't really that surprising.

"But how to come A.R.C. Angels and Milky Pop are Shinobi? They are celebrities, i have heard one or two songs about them but i never would have guessed they were Shinobi. Even if they are Shinobi it is quite a risky job, but on the other hand you wouldn't expect it too... I don't know whether to find it genius or stupid." Rohan muttered

"I suppose Hyoki informed you about each of the schools yesterday? Well I suppose she would be the right person to be assigned to that job for now... could you tell me the basics about what you were told?" Mister S said

"Okay then, from what i know is that there are 3 factions. The Light and Dark side, very good Star Wars reference by the way. And the Rogues, while the light and Dark Factions work for their honor, money or whatever they are offered. A Rogue Shinobi may have their own agenda making them more of a threat than Shinobi of the Light or Dark faction." Rohan said seriously as he looked at Mister S who nodded.

"To be honest, i am a Rogue Shinobi too. You are missing some points, the Good Shinobi work more for the government and have their protection. An Evil Shinobi is more prone to working for drugs dealers and questionable politicians. The Light and Dark Faction are lead by the council. A group of Elite Shinobi from prestigious shinobi families. Some of them are still quite angry about world war 2 and are very traditional. Thanks to that they aren't very prone to opening up to more western groups-"

"Such as The Organization" Rohan finished as he sighed

"And i think Itachi is from one of these families and is different. He swallowed his pride and was able to ask for help... because he knows the Shinobi are not very knowledgeable about Western Demons" Rohan said

"Yes but how did you know?" Mister S asked

"This is a huge ass building, we have been talking 1:4 from this chapter and are still walking." Rohan said in a deadpan voice

"True... and we arrived" Mister S said as he slid open the door to the dining room. No one was there yet so they both sat down

"So foo-" Out of nowhere a feast appeared