Awake

Jimin,  Taehyung and Jungkook sneaked out of the room silently and looked around the hallway to see if any palace guard was there.

Taehyung  had put a spell on Jimin that would hide hin from ordinary eyes. They couldn't risk showing him when someone already wanted him.

" Ouch!  You're standing on my feet" Jimin  yelled at Jungkook who accidentally stepped on his feet while hiding in corner.

He quickly moved his feet and signaled Jimin  to shut up. They silently sneaked out of the palace avoiding any patrolling guards and made their way towards the dark forest.

Jungkook was leading the way with Jimin  in middle and Taehyung  at rear. Jimin  shuddered even at the smallest sound remembering his first day here. And Taehyung  noticed it.

He went to the smallers side and held his hand lightly. Jimin  gave him a confused look but internally he was thanking the fairy prince. His hand looked so small in the other's hand , he felt like a baby.

" Hurry up!  You can ogle each other later" Jungkook yelled from ahead the two started moving fast.

After a few minutes they were standing in a clearing surrounded by trees, similar to the one where Jimin  had woken that day.

" Hmm!  Let's see now what you've got " Jungkook said clapping his hands and looking at Jimin. The human boy gave him a confused look and then looked at Taehyung  who was standing expressionless.

" What? " he questioned but got no answer.

" We are guessing you have something special in you but since i don't have access to my powers right now i can't tell what it is, so we would have to find out" Jungkook said and Jimin  started laughing listening to that.

Both the boys looked at him with poker facer until he stopped laughing, after he stopped laughing and was able to see again he looked at both of them and spoke.

" Look!  I know you guys lost your magic and shit but have you lost your brains too?  I'm a human i can't do magic okay. Let's go back. This place is giving me creeps. " he started to walk away but bumped into something hard.

" Ow!  My nose" Jimin  yelped in pain and he looked up to find Jungkook staring down at him.

" Why you keep hurting me , you dickhead" he yelled at the boy and massaged his button nose.

Taehyung  snickered at the name and Jungkook glared at him.

" Jimin just try what we tell you and we will see if what we think is true alright? " Taehyung  said softly and Jimin  nodded after thinking for a while.

Well what's the harm in trying?

He thought and stood in front of Taehyung .

"Alright, I'll try" he said and raised his hands and closed his eyes.

" Wingardium Leviosa! " he yelled loudly and opened his eyes to see if Taehyung  was flying, sadly he wasn't.

Taehyung  stared at him with a 'what the fuck was that' expression before sighing loudly.

" It doesn't work like that yoh silly human " he said and face palmed.

" Okay enough let me try something " Jungkook said and moved towards Jimin . He held the humans boy's hand and closed his eyes.

Jimin  looked at their hands and again pouted at the size difference . Taehyung  was observing them silently and looking at Jungkook and Jimin  and that position brought really disturbing memories back to him.