Promise

I'm hurt couse I'm yours :')

Guys I'm dead bcs of Park Jimin.

" Let me go , you Coconut headass!" Jimin yelled at Jungkook who was sprawled on the floor while grabbing Jimin's ankle . Jimin tried not move forward by dragging Jungkook with himself but the fairy prince was too heavy for him even with his newfound fairy strength .

" Call me that once again and I will chop off your impish fingers one by one " Jungkook deadpanned from the floor without even glancing at the struggling boy.

" Who the fuck are you calling an imp , Coco-" His words were cut off by Jungkook suddenly grabbing his ankle and making him fall to the ground on his ass with a thump.

" Ow ! it hurts you prick!" Jimin pouted as he massaged his butt. Jungkook grinned looking at the cute boy as sat up properly in front of him. He couldn't stop staring the small boy. After turning into a fairy he became ethereal . It doesn't mean that he was not beautiful before but now it felt like someone has put 3D layer on the boy. Everything about him was so startlingly beautiful now.

" You're giving me creeps " Jimin scoffed , his pout still prominent making him look like a cute lil squirrel .

" Someone's really cranky today I see" Jungkook teased and Jimin glared at him , trying his best to look scary but failing terribly .

" Bitch you're keeping me locked up in this room without telling me the reason and then you say I am cranky?" Jimin snapped loudly .Jungkook sighed and ran his hand through his dark locks before speaking again.

" Jimin it's dangerous for you to go out before the Winter solstice , its just one more day,baby " Jungkook said and Jimin blushed at the nickname . But he pushed the tingling feeling aside and scoffed again.

" The king is dead and the monsters are gone , how am I still in danger?" He asked narrowing his eyes at Jungkook.

" Its not about them , its about Taehyung . You cant get near him before the night is over" The winter Solstice was finally here and that was the reason Jimin was locked in the Night prince's room with the prince himself. He had seen everyone leave for the lake  through his window. And the it was almost dusk which means the ceremony will be starting soon. He could already hear the sound of drums in distance.

" But why ? He wont ever hurt me I know that . Why don't you just tell me the real reason please ?" Jimin said with a pout and Jungkook sighed in response. He slid near to the small boy and slowly pulled him into his lap. The ceremony will start in a few hours anyway so there was no point hiding it anymore he would just have to keep Jimin locked till morning .

" Jiminie , this is going to sound super weird but you have to trust me okay ?" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded eagerly . He was happy that someone was finally going to tell him something.

Jungkook was still contemplating his options, first because he knew He and Taehyung both liked Jimin but he was not sure if Jimin liked them back or not. Sure Jimin was comfortable around them and they behaved like lovers most of the times but maybe that's how Jimin was. Maybe humans treated everyone that way . He couldn't be sure because fairies didn't act that way. They are always possessive for what's theirs .

and second was that they never really spoke about it openly to each other. It was just implied that Taehyung and Jungkook were whipped for Jimin but none of them ever confronted each other about it. Jungkook was still not sure if Taehyung would want him back . Taehyung had forgiven him but maybe he was ready to move on with Jimin instead of getting back with Jungkook.

Polyamory relations were really common in fairies but Jungkook didn't even know if Taehyung still wanted him or if Jimin liked him  in that way. He wanted to ask Jimin but he couldn't do it without  Taehyung being there. Three of them were in it so they would need to clear it together . Or maybe he was just third wheeling who knows.