IMPORTANT

<pre class="commentbubble commentauthor" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Helvetica, Trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16.799999237060547px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 116px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; border: 1px solid #c2c2c2; padding: 8px; min-height: 40px; color: #333333; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; box-shadow: #cccccc 1px 1px 2px; width: 450px; text-align: start; background-color: #e0e0e0;">I'm done with wattpad and it's shit. I probably won't write much anymore, or get on. I'm taking two college classes as a 15 year old, I've got friends and I've gotten interests that stretch out farther than wattpad. I'm sorry.

I believe that wattpad was good for me, that it helped me find myself, who I truly am today. That it gave me a sense of security for a while, I've learned a lot on wattpad but now I feel like it's just my time to go. I've been on wattpad far longer than this account says and I've done things and I've learned as said above. I've seen shit here and just am done.

I'm done acting like a 10 year old child, it's time for me to act like a teenager and be a girl who goes out on dates and does study groups with her weird friends. Not the child that stays on the internet all day everyday and writes stories that won't go anywhere with my personal self. I want to live and learn in real life, not over the internet, I want to experience things that my peers are I just want to be an average teenage girl.

I'm most likely not going to be continuing my stories. I will keep the account up and put /discontinued/ labels on all of my stories.

I still love you all I just can't continue being 'this' way anymore. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings and I'm sorry if this sounds rude in any way possible I just feel like I've moved on to something bigger than wattpad.

I love all of you guys and I can't imagine my life without you all so if you'd like my snapchat, number, Facebook, twitter, just PM me and ask and I'll most likely give it to you!

</pre>