Ben Hanscom

Myrtle's POV

Ben my Step-brother was at the Library and Stan was sitting down at the chair opposite him reading a book. All of a sudden Ben was turning the pages in a book (the history of derry) so fast that Stan looked up, Ben was looking at the same picture just zoomed in each time it was a young boy in a tree( just the boys head). Stan looked over and saw it too, he quickly looked behind where Ben was sitting to see a balloon. Ben all of a sudden stood up and followed it. Stan curious decided he should follow. Ben got trapped in a door but proceeded forward. The door opened for Stan but it didn't lead to Ben no it lead to the lady he is scared of.

Ben moved forward and forward threw high shelves and then he heard something like footsteps and he turned round. It's the boy and he had no head and he started to move faster and faster towards Ben but as this happens, Pennywise shows his face and grabs him but at that moment Stan got in and threw shelves on pennywise and unfortunately the Librarian walked in and asked them what they done that for. They ran out in a second.

Stan's POV

As I walked in the door, it lead me to 10 different doors . I heard something in one of the doors so, I went threw it and I saw Ben so I threw the shelves on Pennywise because he was attacking him. We ran out as fast as we could. Ben went to his room instead of Myrtle's because he didn't want to join in he just wanted to read.

Ben's POV

I'm happy that Stan saved me but I want to know whats wrong with this town and If it's anything like Hawkins in Indiana. That place is bad.

I would probabaly be better asking Eleven to save us but she's got her own problems I mean it's all over the news. Something like that has to have something to do with Fear. It shows what I am scared of most but if I prove to not belive in it mabye then it will go away for good. Mabye if I show a bit love it might work afterall like I said it showed my fear. It comes back every 27 years so even if I kill it it will still probably rise again.