Bills Understanding

Bill's POV

I new I needed to talk to her so I went a quicker way to her house, I waited 20min outside her door on her door step!

Beverly's POV

As I was walking back to my house I noticed that I would probably have to come up with an excuse for how I have been acting recently. As I was walking up my street I notice Bill sitting on my door step.

"....Hi Bill...." I said a little unsure "I know you have alot of questions but well I cant exactly help it, I promised to keep a bunch of secrets and I will" as I said this Bill looked at me with one furious eye and said "Your supposed to be my girlfriend!" And with that he walked away.

Bill's POV

As I walked away from her house I regretted ever questioning her but to take my mind off her I went to go find Ritchie since he's blaming himself for whats happened to Myrle.

Beverly's POV

As I walked into my house I realised that  I wanted to phone Eddie and see if me and him could figure a way for Myrtle to be saved within today and tommorow. we only had 3 hrs daylight left.

Eddie house phone

Eddie come over as soon as possible!

Ok I'm on my way whats wrong?

Tell you when you get here!

End of conversation!

As I opened the door to let Eddie in I fell to the floor....

Bev are you ok? Said Eddie with a very scared voice.

I couldn't move, speak or do anything like that, all I could do was see Eddie and hope and pray he saw what was wrong through my frozen eyes.

Eddie's POV

As I was standing infront of Bev's frozen body I leaned down and stared into her eyes I could see what she could see and I suddenly had new a solution!

"Bev" I said with a strong voice "I'm sorry but I have to go get Bill" and with that I walked out the house and walked to Bill's house to blocks down.

Beverly's POV

As I lay there on the floor I think about how an awful person I was to Bill and how it's a bad idea for me to let Eddie tell him. But I didn't really have a choice I was frozen.

Bill's POV

As I was walking home from Richie's I noticed Eddie Running towards me. He had his inhaler in his hands. "What's wrong I said" conserened.

"It's Bev you need to kiss her she's in another trance" Eddie said without a break for a breath. Eddie told me not to tell Ritchie any of Myrtle or Beverly's secret but inside I felt bad because if we don't save Myrtle Richie will be depressed forever. It took me an hour to get my head round everything before asking more questions.