Richie No or Bill to ill Part 2

Bill's POV

I have decided to go back home along with The Rest of The Remaining Losers. I need sleep I haven't slept in 2 days.

Beverly's POV
Richie was with Eddie crying about Myrtle's disapearance most of the night.

Ben's POV
I was worried for Beverly she was stuck there with My Sister and I was just standing there not doing anything and just complaining about it.

"I say we try find them, we go into the sewers tommorow to try find them" I said as the others were trying to sleep

"As much as thats a brilliant idea Ben we cant exactly go without a plan" said Bill

"We don't need one we have eachother" I said!

Richie's POV

We went to the sewers as fast as we could say supercalafragilisticexpialidosious.

I just wondered whether she was ok because Myrtle could have been hurt by the Bowers or IT. She has to be ok I mean she has to be*I say to myself*.

Bill's POV
As we went deeper and deeper inside the Well house we noticed that we were walking closer to eachother we were all scared I could see it in Richie's eyes!

Stan's POV
They were shouting for Beverly and Myrtle and there wasn't any reply just an eco of themselves!Then there was a loud bag and someone was taken away! We were left in the darkness for 5 minutes before everything went back to normal. We all hugged into eachother and cried ourselves to mental insanity. Richie didn't care that it was dark but from the very light we had in the darkness that we did have, tears ran down his face one by one and second by second.