Sleepover with the supreme four (Part one)

(Nobody knows their brothers in this)

Shu's pov

Tonight is the Supreme 4 annual sleepover, Luckily we got this letter 2 weeks ago so that gave us time to come up with a plan, Dad is driving me their right now, while Lui is walking, once we get inside we act like we hate each other and were good.

"Were here son, have a good time and dont stay up too late." Dad said as I got out of the car, The sleepover was at Zac's  mansion, which was huge, and not to mention bright.

"'k bye dad." I said as I rang the doorbell, I was greeted bye Zac himself, who was in his regular attire.

"Hello little Star, why youre right on time, Xander came a bit early and Lui just got here, come on in." He says cheerfully.

"Thanks." I say as he leads me to a room, the door opens to reveal a medium sized room with a couch and tv, their was also a door at the back, which I'm guessing is the bathroom, but for a mansion, this room was pretty plain, Xander and Lui were on the couch, flipping through channels.

"Hey Xander" I said plainly as I put my bag down with the others, I got a happy 'Hi' back, while Lui didn't even look at me, I sat down next to Xander as Lui moved to the other end of the couch, both of us avoiding eye contact, im pretty sure Zac noticed us avoiding each other.

"Lui aren't you gonna say hi to Shu?" Zac asked.

"Why would I?" He says coldly, which made Zac tensed up and take a seat between us, we watched this bey battle between this guy named Stan and a girl named Shasa, once the matched ended(the match was 20 minutes) my stomach grumbled, making me turn red a little with embarrassment.

"Shu's stomach is right, we should get something to eat." Zac declared.

"Agreed." Xander said.

"Whatever." Lui said.

"So what should we eat?" Zac asked.

"I brought my own dinner." Lui and I accidently said in unison, making Zac and Xander look at us curiously, but didn't think much of it.

"Well I didn't bring anything." Xander said" But I brought some money."

"Wanna go grab a bit to eat?" Zac asked him.

"Sure." He said, as they made their way out the door, Zac turned around.

"Are you coming?" He asked.

"No thanks" I said as I continue to watch TV, Lui just gave Zac a cold glare, which made Zac jump and quickly leave, once he left the room Lui and I started laughing.

"Did you see how high he jumped?" He asked still laughing.

"Yeah, good job on the acting, I think were getting better at this." I tell him as we walk to the table and eat our dinner, which was some pasta I made, as we talked about the match we just watched.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zac's pov

'They are gonna love the surprise!!!' I taught as me Xander came through the door, where Lui and Shu were sitting on opposite sides of the couch ignoring each other, wow they really hate each other.

"Were baaack!" I sang as we walked through the door, Lui rolled his eyes while Shu sweatdroped.

"And I got a special surprise" I said getting their attention as I pull out three movies " Are you ready for a Horror movie marathon?" I cheer, Shu flinched a little while Lui smiled,'YA HEAR THAT, LUI SHIROSAGI ACTUALLY SMILED, AT MY SLEEPOVER, BEAT THAT AKIRA!!!!!!!!!!.' 

"Are you ready?" I ask, they all nod except for Shu, who looks slightly off "Are you all right Shu?"

"your not scared are you?" Lui taunts, making Shu glare at him.

"No, im not scared." He says still glaring at  Lui, I suddenly got an idea.

" I know, whoever Watches all three movies without screaming gets a prize!" I declare.

"A prize, what kind of prize?" Xander, Shu and Lui say in unison.

"Uhhh whoever loses has to sleep in the closet." I say as I point to the closet, which was Dark and cramped "With the door closed." I say challengingly. "Deal?"

"Deal." They say.

"Excellent now lets change into our pajamas." I tell them as we all get out our pajamas and go to change in the bathroom, I had a yellow t shirt and a long yellow pants with stars on them, Xander had on a long sleeved pink pajama, Lui had the same cloths he trains in on and Shu had a red long sleeved pajama with fire trucks all over, I sat at the end of the chair and Lui sat at the other end, Xander sat next to me before Shu could so Shu had to sit next to Lui.

"Everyone ready? Lets go!!" I declare as the first movie starts.