Toddler, Part 3, How to catch a witch

Lui 's pov

Me and a now Toddler version of Shu walk out the forest and head to Valts house, since Valt alredy knows Shu is my brother(The sleepover), this wont be too weird to explain to him, also, Shu's hungry.

"Hey thats my fwiend Valts house." Shu said as we walked to the front door of The Aoi family bakery.

"Okay, once we go inside, dont talk, dont run, just stay quiet and dont make eye contact, got it?" I said to him.

"Oookaay?" He said unsurely, we then enter the bakery, the smell of fresh bread fills the room as we wait at the counter.

"Hello again, Lui right?" Mrs. Aoi greeted as she came out of the kitchen. "What can I get for you?"

"I actually just need to talk to Valt Aoi." I said.

"He's upstairs in his room, its the one with the beyblade pictures on it, go right upstairs." She said kindly.

"Ok thank you." I said as I drag Shu upstairs, strangely she doesn't notice him, we head to Valts room and knock on the door.

"Who is it?" He asks curiously.

"Me." I said coldly, Shu kicks me and whispers "Talk nice."

"L-lui?!" Valt said surprised on the other side of the door, he then quickly opens it. "W-what are you doing here?"

"Ill tell you inside, idiot!" I snapped as I went inside.

"What do you want?" He asks curiously. "And whos that, he looks familiar." He said as he points to Shu, wow he really is an idiot.

"Valt its me, Shu, wow you got big." Shu giggled, Valt froze.

"S-shu?!" He yelled. " What that heck happened to you?!"

"Long story..."

*One long story later"

"It took me one hour to tell the story, one hour!" I thought, Valt looks at me curiously.

"Wait then why did you come to me?" Valt asked curiously.

"Cause Shu's hungry." I said, completely forgetting about Shu till now. "Right Shu?" I ask, I look at where Shu was sitting, only to find him absent, I look around the room... he's not here.

"Where'd he go?" I ask, Valt comes and helps me look.

"He's not in here, ill check downstairs, you check up here." Valt said as he ran downstairs, I walked around the house checking under every table, until I hear a familiar laugh coming from what I presume is Valts brother and Sisters room, I look inside to see Valts brother and sister playing some sort of Larping game with Shu.

"..You'll never catch me alive elf boy." Valts sister said running away from Shu.

"Yes I will!" Shu cheered as he chased Valts sister, Valts brother was holding some sort of ring and hiding under his bed saying 'my precious' over and over again, I walk into the room and everyone looks at me.

"L-lui?!" Valts brother and sister said surprised, Shu just said 'hi'.

"Uhh I'm gonna need my cousin back." I said, ugh, why do I have a soft spot for children?!.

"I though you said I was you broher?" Shu asked.

"Brother?!" Valts brother and sister said surprised once more, I take Shu and walk out, leaving a very weirded out Tolo and Naka, I think thats what their names are.

"Dont run off again!" I tell him angrily, tears start forming in his eyes.

"I -I sowry." he said as tears start falling from his face, great now I feel bad.