Day 2

9/25/36- Day 2

This is another entry by me the creatures have not caught up to me everyone is still safe which is both good and bad since Robbie keeps bugging the crap out of everyone especially me. But no matter I care for someone that cares about him so I am forced to put up with his nonsense no the less we have since found another survivor and regrouped back at the base. No like always there are demons, juggernauts, zombies, and other weird creatures trying to knock the door down. Thankfully for us we have around ten other secret exits. 'Dam it Robbie why did you leave the food out now we have to throw it out and go out on a suicide mission to get new supplies and good food". If we survive this we will survive until the end but I know I have had my fair share of near death encounters and believe me they are not pretty unless you think staring at a infinite path filled with teeth and dripping saliva is pretty then you would like it but who the hell am I to judge what people like. But anyways we are getting ready to head out on the suicide mission but I am prepared to die for the sake of the people I love and care about and also for you the finder of this notebook. If I do not survive yet the others do I hope someone rises to be as great a captain as my comrades say I was yet I don't believe what they say I know I am to blame for a bunch of bad calls on dangerous situations and yes it has saved lives but is also too them as well. So if I make another terrible call and most survive consider this my resignation for my post at bunk captain and it will go to one of- the people I trust the most and I know she will not fail as much as I have, I know this one last chance and our knew captain will be my trusty friend and a great person Silver I know that she will not fail the clan of survivors. (Ten Minutes Later) Okay the mission was a success and Robbie lost a leg and Juan lost a few fingers and toes but no lives were taken but this will not be the last time we have to go out on one of these missions or that we will have these encounters but this might be the last time that we get this lucky and keep all of them alive but if we don't then I know my consequences and will accept defeat and will die at the stake at the hands of those creatures.

From the journals of D. Hernandez