Day 3

Day 3- 10/16

I has been a while since I entered something new into this journal. For this new entry I have to be hidden since it is currently 44 degrees and like always someone forgot to get our necessary supplies for survival in this stupid game of cat and mice. Since my last entry we have located some of the portals used by many to escape but most of them have been demolished by the creatures who adapted and learned what we did to escape. I really hope they have survived and are alight but the good news is that we have all the things we need to rebuild them and open to escape yet we don't want to due to the fact that if we build it incorrectly we will be transported to the alien home world or another planet and or universe so we might not want to rebuild them about yet since we have some people that we cant trust to help us build them back up and they are the only ones that know how to rebuild stuff with the materials that the portals are made of but the bad side is that they have a dark sense of humor and we know that in one of these times they might build it incorrectly just for the laughs. I mean building them incorrect and being teleported to another planet or universe would allow us to explore and gather materials we need to survive and we might just have a better chance of survival in the other place. Hopefully we start building them tomorrow and hopefully it wont be this dam cold and it might be just right to inhabit the outdoors and we actually learned something about these creatures since the last time we encountered them face to face. We learned that they hate cold temperatures and they hate sunlight or anything that has to do with any kind of light so now we have an advantage over them we can survive in light but they will either burn, or turn to stone at the first hit of light on them and like normally they would freeze in cold weathers so this might not be the total end of the last of humanity till next time.

From the journals of D. Hernandez