What Happened? 3/5

Zayn (15):

        "I don't know where we're goin', but do you have room for one more troubled soul." You're singing as you open the door to your home. "Safaa! I'm home!" you yell, dumping your things in a pile by the door. You kick off your combat boots, leaving your feet covered in only your black socks.

        "Say yeah, let's be alone together..." you sing, walking to the kitchen. You loved to sing, even though you knew you were nothing compared to your brother. You grab a can of Coke out of the fridge, and pry it open. After making sure there's no one in the area, you tug open the liquor cabinet. You take a few gulps of your Coke, before pouring in a bit of rum from the opened bottle, and placing it back in the cupboard.

        "(Y/N)?" you hear someone call, "Is that you?" Your eyes widen, recognizing the sound of Zayn's voice. You place the drink on the counter, and cover your ears with your long black hair. A few bobby pins pulled out of your pockets hold back the side bangs that normally cover your hazel eyes.

        "I heard you, (Y/NN), you can't hide from me," Zayn jokes, walking into the kitchen. You turn around, away from the doorway, and make it look like you are searching for a snack.

        "Oh, hey Zayn," you say perkily, with a lilt in your voice that you hadn't used in nearly a year. "What are you doing here? Mum's away, you know."

        "Got a week off, and decided to visit my lovely sisters," Zayn informed you. "So, come on, give your brother a hug, yeah? I've missed you, love."

        You sigh, knowing that you are simply postponing the inevitable. After glancing cautiously to your ankle and collarbone to make sure your tattoos are covered up, you turn, greeting Zayn with a big - and fake - smile.

        "What happened to you?" he says immediately, eyes skimming your appearance. "Last I checked, you wear skirts from Forever 21. Not...this." He leans in, inspecting your face. "And what's that? Eyeliner? (Y/N), I think you overdid it with the eye stuff."

        "I've changed Zayn," you defend, glancing down at your ripped black jeans, tight leather jacket, and Fall Out Boy tanktop. "And it's not that bad." You tug at your shirt's collar, and unfortunately, expose the tattoo of the words 'You spend her love, until she's broke inside' that you're hiding.

        "Are those our lyrics? Is that a tattoo? Oh, you're in so much trouble," your brother snaps.

        "At least they're your lyrics," you mumble, before looking him in the eye. "Now would be a bad time to mention the ear peircings and the other tat, wouldn't it?" The glare you get is the only answer you need.

Harry (19): (His POV)

        "Where are we going Gem?" I asked, as she pulled into the hospital parking lot. "Surely this isn't right." My older sister smiles sadly, before parking the car and hopping out.

        "C'mon Haz," she says, tugging open my door when I refuse to get out. "She's waiting." Silently, I pray that by 'she' Gemma doesn't mean our younger sister, (Y/N). I follow her to a room on the fifth floor, and am about to push open the door when Gemma grabs the sleeve of my jacket. 

        "Harry," she says, "You can't be mad we didn't tell you, alright? We didn't want you to leave the tour and-" I cut her off by pushing past her and into the hospital room.

        When I see her on the bed, I almost don't recognize her. My sister is paler than I thought possible, her curly hair fanning out around her head. She looks under fed, and so many tubes are attached to her that I wouldn't dare to hug her.

        "What happened?" I croak out, tears filling my eyes.

        "About a month ago, she was walking home from Ryleigh's, and she got hut by a drunk driver. She's...been in a coma since," Gemma says, "It's been so long they're starting to talk about pulling the plug..." She breaks off, unable to continue speaking.

        "I... no. They can't. I'll stay here until she wakes up, but they can't kill my little sister," I say, before falling into the chair by her bed and beginning to cry. "Not, (Y/N)," I sob, "Not my kitten."

Louis (5):

        Louis was babysitting you and your best friend, Kenny, while your parents were on a double date. He had helped the two of you set up your EasyBake Oven, and disappeared to the bathroom with instructions to wait until he was back to begin baking.

        When he returned, there was brownie powder everywhere, and the two of you sat giggling in the middle of the kitchen. "What happened?" he asked, sounding incredulous. You giggled, shrugging your tiny shoulders.

        "She did it!" Kenny announced, and Louis glared playfully at you.

         "Oops?" you asked grinning sheepishly.

        "Alright," your brother said, shaking his head amd chuckling. He couldn't even pretend to be mad. " Let's get cleaned up."

Sorry, guys. I couldn't think of anything for Niall and Liam. Harry's was sad. :/ Hope you enjoyed. Please comment and vote! It means a lot!

RAWR BERRY MUNCH
Hanna xx