You share food

Zayn (10):

   With Zayn, you always share lasagna. No matter what restaurant,  when you eat Italian, you inevitably order lasagna. And just like any other time, you can't finish it. Zayn laughs and reaches over, fork outstretched. He dips it in, pulling away with a huge piece. The other boys smile, knowing that if they try the same thing, they'll get their hands cut off. Only your brother is allowed to take your lasagna.

Harry (4):

   "Eat up," announces your big brother, placing a pizza on the table. He plops a slice on your plate, already covered in parmesan cheese. You giggle, as he stuffs two whole pieces into his mouth.

   "Yum, yum, peeza, Hazzy," you laugh. He smiles back, taking a small bite of your crust, the only part you hate.

   "Yum, yum, peeza, kitty," he chuckles in response.

Louis (15):

   "There was only one popsicle left," you defend, as the boys cast vaguely judgemental looks at you and Louis, "and we couldn't decide who got it." Louis nods, taking a big lick from his half of your rainbow colored treat.

   Liam rolls his eyes. "That's so gross," he mumbles, taking a bite out of his ice cream sandwich. You glance at Louis and he shrugs.

   "You know you wish it was your popsicle," you smirk at Liam, licking your frozen treat seductively. Liam reddens, shudders a bit, and shifts uncomfortably. From the corner of your eye, you see Louis make a face.

   "How 'bout no," he announces, stealing the popsicle. He adds, "At least you're my sister," before taking a huge bite out of the top - which includes your favorite flavor.

Niall (17):

   "I'm still hungry," you say, reaching across the table to Niall's plate, "Gimme some." The boys stare in shock as you munch on your brother's chicken. Niall laughs at their faces.

   "Don't get any ideas, lads," he says, exaggerating his accent, "Only me sis can steal me Nando's."

Liam (1):

   "What are you doing?" Zayn asks, as Liam spoons another bite of your chicken dinner-flavored baby food into his mouth. Liam cringes, turning bright red. You giggle from your high chair.

   "Uh," he mumbles, finding an excuse, "Just trying to convince (Y/N) that this food is good?" He says it more like a question than an explanation. Harry chuckles from his place behind Zayn in the doorway.

   "Yeah," he says, "Because, 'One bite for me, one for you,' is sooo convincing." As he says it, Niall walks over, sticking his finger in the tiny jar and tasting the food.

   Liam fumbles for a response, but Niall come to his rescue. "Don't laugh mates," he announces, "This is bloody amazing."