Chapter 4

~Elizabeth's P.O.V.~

I awoke, again coughing up blood, but then having someone's wrist held to my mouth, making me drink their blood. I felt my back heal and my sight go back to normal. In front of me I saw Kol and Klaus, Kol sitting on the bed staring at me and Klaus standing next to me. I smiled, "Thank you," They both looked at me and smiled, Kol looking the happiest. "Well I should be leaving," Klaus said as he walked out of the room. Kol got up, walked over to me and layed next to me. "I love you Kol." "I love you too Elizabeth." We smiled and kissed passionately for a minute but someone cleared their thought. We pulled away and saw Damon. "DAAAAAMMMOOONNNN go away!" He smiled and sat down then threw a dollar at me. "What is this for?" He smiled, "If I see something I haven't seen before I throw a dollar at it." I blushed, "Yeah you have never seen me kissing someone...... sure..... you have spied on me many times, so how is this new to you?" Kol looked at me and we started making out just to bother Damon. Damon stared then walked out of my room. Kol still continued to kiss me so I kissed him back. He took my shirt off but then we heard someone cough so I covered myself with the blanket. Stefan was at my door looking at me, "Why don't you people knock?!?!?" I said while throwing the knife I had next to my bed (for safety reasons) at him. He fell to the ground as it hit his leg, "Get out Stefan!"

Kol and I woke at the same time and he was smiling, "Kol your smiling, it's scaring me." He laughed as I giggled. Then I heard a knock oh my door, I got dressed and opened it to find Arabell. "Mom I'm going to school, I love you." I smiled at what she said, "Have fun, I love you too," I said while hugging her. She left, closing the door behind her, I smiled at Kol. We started to kiss, but it started to deepen and soon we were both wearing nothing.

A hour and a half later, I walked downstairs in Kol's shirt, taking a drink from the glass of blood that was next to Damon. I coughed, "Damon, since when do you drink animal blood?" He smiled at my question, "I don't, but now you do." I shook my head and went to get dressed. I went downstairs wearing one of my favorite dresses, it was short and red. I was about to scare Damon when I heard a knock at the door so I opened it, no one was there, I looked down and saw and invitation and a box. I grabbed them and ran to my room. The invitation read- Please join the Mikaelson family tonight at seven o'clock for dancing, cocktails & celebration.  I flipped it over and there was a note- Please come and save me a dance, Love Kol. I smiled at his note and went to get ready.

My hair was curled and half up, my makeup was done, so I decided to look in the box. It was a dress, it was beautiful. It was red with black lace and a big red bow on the back. My favorite part was that the dress had a red corset. I put it on and a half hour later Damon knocked on my door to escort me to the ball. I walked out and we locked arms and walked to the car and he drove there. When we arrived, We walked in and I saw Kol talking to the mayor so I walked around with Damon and Arabell, who was also wearing a red dress with black lace, it was one of mine from when I was younger. I looked around and saw Stefan who caught my gaze and looked stunned by my appearance. Arabell found her friends and walked over to them, who also looked stunned. I walked over to Kol and Mayor Lockwood and greeted them kindly. Kol, who also looked stunned at my appearance, was staring at me and I'm pretty sure he was having eye sex with me.

Soon Elijah spoke and announced that it was time for the traditional dance, the waltz, one of my favorites. Kol and I danced and when it was time to switch partners, I landed in the arms of Elijah, who I've never formally met. "I'm Elijah, as my brother has explained." I smiled ," I'm Elizabeth but I'm pretty sure you know that, Kol probably never shuts up about me." "he doesn't." I smile and we switch again, landing with Kol again. The dance ends and we both go to get a drink."You look beautiful Elizabeth." I smiled and blushed a deep red. Then Elijah makes another announcement and Kol and I walk closer before Kol dismisses himself, leaving me the closest to the stairs. Kol walks up next to Elijah and Elijah walks away. "As you all know I'm Kol Mikaelson, and the lovely lady in front of me is my girlfriend Elizabeth Salvatore." I smiled.