Chapter 23

I decided on a name. Sophie Marie Mikaelson. It suited the little puppy well. I never cared about most things. But my family was the one that I do. The puppy is my family now. Kol and the girls were taking Sophie for a walk so it was just me and Klaus. I noticed him walk into the room, looking bored. He looked into my eyes and compelled me. "You will follow me upstairs and we will have sex." Ok he was a little desperate but I couldn't deny due to the compulsion. I followed him upstairs and into his room. You know what happens after that. "You may remember." He whispered while looking into my eyes. I growled and backed away from him. "You compelled me to have sex with you!" "Calm down love." "No I will not calm down!" he sighed and walked away. I walked to my room and sat on the bed with tears streaming down my face. Kol needs to know but it would break his heart. His own brother betrayed him. It was common in the family but not like this. This was over the line.

Kol was sitting next to me and trying to figure out what to do about Klaus. I didn't want klaus to get hurt, but he deserved it. I heard Kol storm downstairs and start arguing with Klaus. I gave up. I knew it wouldn't leave a mark but it had calmed me while I was human. I grabbed the blade and ran it across my wrist. It left a trail of blood that healed quickly. I used to do it when my father beat me. He noticed and beat me more. I continued a few more times before setting down the blade an walking downstairs.