Chapter 19

I haven't hurt anyone in months. The twins look six now and Kol isn't very happy about it. It's been months and today is the day that we tell them the truth. "Girls come here please." They both ran down the stairs and walked over to me. "Yes mom?" I looked over to Kol and hesitated. Nik walked into the room, making everything a lot harder. "Girls, Kol isn't your real father, Nik is." They looked over to Kol and Nik, confused on who to call their dad. "But girls, this doesn't change anything ok." They nodded and I watched as they hugged Kol and Nik. Smiling, they ran back up the stairs and I heard a door close. I smiled and kissed Kol, pulling him upstairs at the same time.

After an hour, I walked out of the room with Kol trailing behind me. I noticed that Annie was watching Klaus and he drew. I looked over and saw that it was a picture of her. I smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "Where's Ali?" "With aunt Bekah." I smiled and sat down in Kol's lap. "Elizabeth, darling, I have a surprise for you." I smiled and got up, letting him lead me. We walked outside and I saw lights beyond the yard by the waterfall. I smiled and kept walking. once we arrived by the waterfall. Before I could realize, I was in the water. "Kol, I will get you for that." He just shrugged and jumped in. He splashed me and I hissed at him, my vamp face coming out. "It's just a little water, unless your afraid of it." I growled and splashed him back, then used my vampire speed to get behind the waterfall.