Lovely Hands

To: lovable freak
I'm getting on the bus right now hange. You better not miss you're stop.

-sent to lovable freak

I put my phone into my pocket after I sent the text. I just saw the bus when I typed the last word of the message. Damn Hange better not be late this time. I think after I scanned my card and got a window seat.

I sat in the two seated row, because I only want Hange to share the seat with me and nobody else. I don't know what it is about busses, but I always feel alone when Hange isn't with me ...not that I'm in love with her kind of way.. hells no! More like a its cool to have a protective friend kind of way, so yeah, there you have it. Plus you have a lot of time to think in a bus while pretending to sleep so your crazy ass friend doesn't bother you.

I'm on my way to class right now. What class you might be wondering well.. When I was about 14, I saw an accident happen right before my eyes and a young women and her child died that night so at first I wanted to become some sort of pediatrician ,but after that my grandmother got sick and I used to go with her regulary to the doctor and that's when I decided to become a doctor myself.

It was always interesting how a patient would tell the doctor their symptoms and the doctor would know what's more or less wrong with them.

The more time I spent going with her the more the idea stuck with me. My grandmother also encouraged me to follow my dreams and to always believe in myself, and sadly her last words was exactly that.

Now I'm on my way to my first class of the day at ass o'clock in the morning.. actually its noon, but still, early!

Me and Hange actually take the same classes sometimes we have different classes, but at the same time since she also wants to become a doctor... But more like a surgeon yeah right she just likes cutting into bodies and studying the outcome the complete freak that she is.. Actually I'm surprised she didn't become a scientist.

Right.. So we take the same route to the university we attend 5 days a week and three to four classes a day.

I make myself comfortable in my seat and slightly glare at the people that got on after me. I don't want some stranger to sit next to me oh no thank you.

I look out the window and see the clouds start closing it might rain today I think as I pull my grey coloured scarf closer to my neck and snuggle into it slightly. I'm suddenly glad I put on warmer clothes, because the weather is so unpredictable. Its still a while until Hange has to get on so I put my black beanie on and take out my phone to text her my last message

To: lovable freak
Hey four eyes, when you get on you can just hold my hand okay, but don't disturb me when you hold my hand(ill kill you if you do). I'll know its you.

-Sent to lovable freak

After I sent the message I put My phone in my pocket and turned My head so it rested against the window. I closed my eyes thinking I'd just take a short nap while waiting for Hange to get on.

I felt the bus stop a few times but I didn't pay attention to my surroundings.

I felt someone sit next to me and automatically thought it was Hange.. although it was quite early for her to get on but I did a mental shrug and took my left hand and searched for her arm. I grabbed hold of her arm and felt down it to her hand wow is it me or did Hange hand get rougher and bigger or something I thought and held her hand. I didn't open my eyes because that would be too much work.

I felt Hange shift beside me but paid her no attention because I know she likes to get comfortable in her seat before behaving like a mad women. I've learned to deal with it but Hange can sometimes really surprise a person.