~Lobster City Rendezvous~

Cassandra's Point Of View:

"So are you ready to go to the park guys?" I ask as Prince and Paris were playing with their toys and Bigi was coloring.

"Yes Cassie!!!" Paris says as I get the kids shoes on their feet. With the help of our personal security guard Javon we head to the rides on the grounds.

"So how is it working I know it's only been a about two weeks but how do you like it here?" Javon says as we were with the children on the carousel.

"It's okay I love children they are my passion and these kids are the best. I also love being back home..." I say making faces at Bigi making him smile.

"That's good well with all the gifts you get on a daily you must have a lot of crushes and likewise you should you are beautiful." Javon says blushing and I smile.

"Thanks Javon you're sweet but I am not looking for anyone to date to be honest. I just finalized my divorce to my husband about month ago so I just feel like it's too soon." I say as Javon laughs.

"Well you should take your time that is your right and you should not feel pressured to get in a relationship. At the same time you shouldn't bottle yourself up inside and not have fun after going through whatever you did. You owe yourself some fun and freedom." Javon says which is very true.

Being married at a young age I never got to experience life and fun. Now being twenty-eight I feel as though the last ten years of my life has just flash past me.

"You're right hey Jamie invited me to this seafood place do you want to come with me? I believe Quincy is going to be there and between me and you he gives me the creeps." I say as we giggled.

"I would love to and don't worry. I am a security guard I can stop him from getting to close to the perimeter." Javon says making me smiled.

"Cassie can we watch a movie please before bed?" Prince asked and I smile.

"Sure sweetheart come on let's go your brother is ready for his nap." I say as Bigi is falling asleep on my shoulder.

Later On:

"Okay guys goodnight I will see you guys tomorrow and we will have a lot of fun." I say towards the children. They sat on the couch with their parents bonding and it's a real beautiful moment.

"Okay Cassie tomorrow can we go to the zoo?" Paris asked hugging me goodbye.

"Sure and thanks again for giving me the night off Michael and Zoe." I say and they look at me smiling.

"It's no problem Cassie have fun and tomorrow I'll be joining you with the children. So I will like to know how it went..." Zoe says smiling.

"Zoe let her have her fun maybe she will like some privacy Miss Nosey..." Michael says and Zoe pops him.

"Michael say something about me minding my business again and you are going to find out what it feels like to be lights out." Zoe warned him as he held up his hands and the kids oooh and ahhh him.

"Have a great night Cassie..." Michael says as I laugh at Zoe pinching his ear they are really cute.

"Are you ready to go?" Javon says and I look at him and he is a cute guy. But I can't date him he is basically my co-worker but he is a great guy.