Recovery

A/N : hey guys! Sorry it take so long. Now I'm back! So, without future ado, I present you this chapter. I hope you'll love this chapter.

Chase's P.O.V

as me and Rocky get home, Ryder and the other pups waited for us. Ryder and the pups looked so worry about me and Rocky. But when I walked toward them, and Rocky still laid his head in my shoulder cried a little as I laid my head in his forehead. Then Ryder started to say " Pups, what happened?" he said. "I just saved him from.. Uhh.. Well, I think it's not a perfect time to talked about it, Ryder. It'll make him more sad. " I said as I led him to my pup house. But before we arrive at my pup house he turn his direction. " hey Rocky, where are you going? No, no,no,no... You can't sleep here and lonely in sadness tonight. Sleep on my pup house with me. so, you'll not feel lonely, ok? I'm worry about you. " I offered him and then he started to say " Well, are you sure? " he said with low tone "I'm totally sure. I can't see you sleep in lonely and sadness. I can't, Rocky. I'm afraid you'll not sleep and think about what you just have done today. " I said "well, thanks for everything Chase. That mean a lot. That mean your love is a real love from your heart. That's why I love you since I met you that day." he said as he hugged me tightly. "well, come on let's head to my pup house " when we arrived at my pup house, I led him to the bed and he cuddled up. I just can saw a sad face look from his. Then I talked to him that I have to take some stuff from the lookout. Then I headed to the lookout room and took a pillow and blanket for Rocky. And then I realize that Ryder came along to me. " hey Chase, What are you doing here. Um.. By the way, I think you and Rocky haven't dinner yet, Right? " he asked me and I replied him " I just take a pillow and blanket for Rocky and yeah... We don't have dinner yet " I said " well, why don't you take those kibble and biscuit from snack machine? " he ordered me and I gave him a nodded and get some kibble and biscuits from snack machine. And then I thanks to Ryder Of course and headed to my pup house, once I get there I noticed that Rocky is not sleep yet.

Rocky's P.O.V

Everytime I tried to sleep I always remembered about today. "please go away! " I said with a little tone. after a while, Chase come back with some threat and pillow and blanket. " See, you can't sleep like what I told you before. Well I brought some threat and these thing. You can eat those threat. It's for us from Ryder. He knew we're not eat yet. So just let's get dinner before we sleep, honey" he said make me blush. Then without another word me and Chase ate our threat. " what a delicious threat, right? " I said. Then chase nodded in agreement. " Well, let's cuddle. It's getting late. Take this blanket and pillow for you, so you can sleep well. " he said " what about you? " I asked him. Actually those blanket and pillow is fit for two pups like us. " you don't have to worry about me. I'm OK. Just sleep well honey " he said as he kissed me on my cheek. "well if you insist" I said back before I cuddled. When I cuddled Chase laid next to me and I realized that he getting shivered. I can heard he started to freezing. Then I dragged him into my blanket and covered him with it. And he just chuckled as I did that. "Ohh... Rocky thanks." he said. I just nodded and gave him a kiss in his lip as I wrapped my paws around his neck. "Chase, I can't see you like that too. I love you, and I'll never leave you shivered like that." I said when I broked our kiss. "thanks Rocky, hehe.. Your lip is sweet. Let's cuddled" he said as he yawned. "OK chase, Good night Chase. I love you, always. " I said "Good night Rocky, I love You too. "he said as he getting closer to me and wrapped his arm around me tightly like he hugged me this evening. I can't help but let him did that. And I fell into asleep in peace. "I'll never leave you getting hurt anymore. Because I love you" he whispered in my ear and he gave me a quick kiss in my lip, and I just smile.

Chase's P.O.V

"I'll never leave you getting hurt anymore. Because I love you" I whispered in his ear and gave him a quick kiss. And he just smiled. And I fallen into sleep in peace.

( When the next morning )

Rocky's P.O.V

I fell something warm and a little ticklish In my back. And I opened my eye and I saw Chase still asleep as he hugged me from my back with his paw around me. We still covered by blanket and still warm. "Aww he's so cute when he sleep " I said as Chase started to wake up. "hey good morning Babe. Sleep well? " I said as he chuckled. " Hey... I suppose to asking that question to you" he said and I laughed a little." Oh... Yeah.. Hehe.. Well, I'm sleep well since you always in my side and hugged me with love till morning coming. It's the most wonderful thing I've ever had. I can't live without you Chase. I love you. And you'll always love and protect me from everything you said yesterday. Aren't you? " I said and Chase get closer to me and said. "Rocky I love you too. More than everything. And you Don have to ask that question. I'll always protect you and love you. Just call my name Rocky. Whenever you're in trouble, and I'll be there just for you." he said and then my tear rolled down to my cheek. I hugged Chase tightly and started to cried in joy. "Rocky, please.. Stop your crying. You'll make me fell like you're sad. I can't hear that cried from you. " he said as he hugged me back. "No Ch.. Chase. I.. I'm crying because I fell so save Ri.. Right now. Because you're here and protect me now." I stopped my cried and looked at his eye " I don't want our love is ruin chase, i-i can't live my life if you're not be with me. I love.... " I cut off by a kiss in my lip. Chase kissed me passionately and I just enjoyed it. I fell his tongue in mine and explored it till he broke it. " You don't have to worry about me. Remember it, my love will never change to the other except you. If we have a problem, just talk with each other OK? " he said as he rubbed my butt. That way make me blushed dark red. "Ch-Chase? What are you doing? " I asked him and he gave me a winked and then I looked down at the floor. "what's wrong babe? Oh.. Well, we can do that when you are ready. I don't want to make you uh... Back to that day and..." he said with a dissapointed tone as I cut him off. " Chase... I know, you're such a nice pup. And I think... "

To be Continued...

A/N : Hahaha... How about it? What would Rocky say to chase? Find out next!. By the way, my next chapter's title will have a same with this. Yup 'Recovery part.2' so I'll update this book soon. I Hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to vote!.