The Date

A/N : Well, Chase asked Rocky to go on a date with him. Rocky felt so happy after that little fight. So what happen with their date? Here's it come...

Chase's P.O.V

I already dressed up with a blue tuxedo and with black shirt and bow tie. I looked at the mirror. " Hmm... Who is the most handsome pup who will go on a date tonight? Me! That's who Hehe... " I said to my self with a chuckle. Then I sat on my pup bed and wait for him because our date is at 8.00 p.m but now it's 7.30 p.m right now.

Rocky's P.O.V

I wear my green tuxedo with a white shirt and black bow tie. Then, I looked at the mirror " oh yeah.. " then I looked at the clock. " man... I better pick Chase up now " I said then walked toward the door and opened it. " Are you ready for your date? " Ryder said make me frozen. " uh.. Yeah... Of course... Especially you accepted us to go Hehe.. " I said " well, but remember... You two have to get here before 11.00 p.m OK? " he said then patted on my head " OK will do! " I said licked on his cheek and ran towards Chase's pup house. " Have fun pups! " Ryder said then get in in the lookout.

Chase's P.O.V

I waited for him on my bed till I heard a knock on my door. " Chase, it's me.. Ready to go? " he said excitedly. " OK babe.. I'm coming " I said then get out " hey baby... " I paused when I looked at him. Man... He's so adorable. He's so handsome, and cute. " Wow... Rocky, you look so Perfect.. I can't look away from you right now " I said. Then he got closer to me and grabbed my neck. " It's All just for you. Thanks for saved my life Chase. Maybe my life will be ruin if you were not there and saved me. it's make me more love you. " he said then he buried his head on my chest. He cried a little then I wrapped my front paws around him. " Hey don't cry, did you forget? We still have a date tonight. We don't want to miss it right? So, stop your cry, OK? " I said as I wiped his tears away from his cheek. And then he got off of my chest and suddenly he kissed my cheek. " Thanks for everything, Chase. I'm glad I'm yours " he said " Ok, then let's get to the place I booked for us tonight. " I said " how about we ride with my Truck? " he said then I nodded " Cool! I always wanted to ride on a recycle Truck. Especially yours. " I said then me and Rocky hoped on his truck. I sat next to him in the passenger seat.

When we on the way there, I looked at him who shivered because of the wind is so cold. Well, a little cold I thought than usual. Maybe it's because it's almost winter season. " Oh no.. Rocky? You looks like getting cold. May I.. " I said then moved on the back of his seat AMD wrapped my front paws around him. When I did that he gasped first time, but then he enjoyed it. He laid his head on my shoulder and still drove. " Thanks Chase. That's so sweet. " he said. But after a minute, I felt a little uncomfortable with my position. " *grunt* " then he asked me, " What's wrong Chase? Uncomfortable? Hmm let me... Uh.. " he said but he paused then moved and sat on my lap. " R.. Rocky? " I said then he smirk at me.

After 10 minutes, we arrived at Mr. Porter Restaurant. When we stopped, he hoped first then me. Then we entered the restaurant. We met Mr. Porter there and he lead us to our table " Right here pups " he said then I dragged a seat for Rocky " Thanks " he said then sat on that chair. Then I sat on the other seat. " So, What are you pups want to eat? " Mr. Porter asked us " Hmm, what do you want babe? " I asked Rocky and he looked at the menu " hmm... Maybe I'll eat Pasta with the meatball . How about you Chase? " he asked " I'll take the same one " I said " OK. Drink? " he said " I'll take the orange juice " I said " I'll take soft drinks " he said then he smiled at me.

Rocky's P.O.V

After we finished our dinner at Mr. Porter, we headed back to the lookout. ( The writer too tired to type it to the story )

When we're on our way to the lookout, Chase sat at the Sam place when we went to Mr. Porter. He Wrapped hid paws around me and I laid my head on his chest as he laid his head on my head. " Chase, I love you... " I said then he wrapped his paws more tight. " I love you more, and always " he paused a second then he continued " I'll always love you no matter what. You're everything to me. I can't live without you... " he said then I pulled my truck over and parked it to the beach parking zone. " Why are you stop right here? The lookout is over there " he said and pointed his paw to the lookout tower. " Well, we still got about 20 minute till 11 p.m. I thought it was a perfect way to spend the rest of our time now. " I said as I laid my head at his chest. " Awe Rocky, you're so sweet. You're my dream pup you know? After that day you came and joined us, a always dream about how cute you are, how kind and playful you are. Every midnight, I always woke up and walked around the lookout. When I passed your pup house, I stared at you. You are so cute... And I always thought ' I hope I can confess my feeling someday, and I wanna be more than a friend or team mate, I wanna be your boyfriend. And yeah... Now, you are my boyfriend and I don't have to worry about... You'll have someone else in your heart or you'll taken by another pup. Because I got you " he said that. I started to cried and buried my head on his shoulder. " T.. Thank you Chase, you are the best pup. I.. I.. I'll do everything to keep our relation. But, I'm worried.. " I said and still cried. " Worried? About what? I'm here, I'll protect you from everything. You don't have to worry " he said then I looked at his eyes. " I know you would keep me from everything, Chase. But, I'm worry about something else. " What is it? " he asked. Then I looked down and sobbed.

" I'm worried about... I can't give you happiness, I mean... We are male, so.. I can't give you puppy and so are you... " I said then he raised my head up with his paw. " Rocky.., we never know about the future. So.. I'm happy I can be with you right now. You don't have to worry. You always give me a happiness when you smiled, laughed, when you happy.. I'm so happy too. So, don't be sad again OK? " he said. Then I nodded and we stared at each other eyes and our muzzle is so close about an inch. " Whatever happen, I'll always love you. And no matter what.., I'll be there and protect you from everything that try to wound you. I will not let that happen to you, cause I love you so much. " he said and he continued " just give me your smile, it's make me so happy. Because I know you're happy when you smiled and laughed. Your smile is so cute. I was melted when you smiled at me. " he said then I started to speak. " I can't say any words when you said that. Because, I know your love is pure from your heart. " I said " thanks Roc- " I cut him off by I kissed him. We kissed there and suddenly I felt his tongue slid in my mouth and we started to fight for dominance and he won. He slid his tongue deeper and it make me moan.

Chase's P.O.V

after that kiss, me and Rocky went back to the lookout. I'm wrapped my paws around him because every time I released my paws, he shivered. " see.. Let me keep you stay warm. " I said and I enjoyed our time when we drove back to the lookout.

When we reach there, Rocky parked his truck into it's place as usually and transformed it into his pup house. " Well, it's a unforgettable night to me. I'm so happy " i said then he replied  " well, let's finish it. I want you.. Sleep with me tonight at my pup house Chase. " he said " Of course I want! It's gonna be a fun night I'll be with you. " i said then we get into my pup house and i laid with my back on a wall. Then he laid on his back on my tummy then i wrapped my paws like i did when we on the road, but this time my paws is a little lower on his tummy. " Uh... Chase " he said " What's up honey? " I said then I lifted him up a little so he's not too low. " I wanna ask you something " he said then I started to listen him " why are you love me? I mean... I'm a mix-breed, a Mutt. All of the people said like that to me when I was a stray. I'm weak, afraid of water, and a pup who always make everywhere mess. I'm don't get it " he said then I turned his body so he laid on his tummy on mine like, we about to do... Er... You know That. And I started to speak " Look, Rocky.. I love you because of you are the cutest pup around here to me. And you are the most handsomest pup I've ever seen. But you aren't making a mess around here, but you're making something cool. You are the best recycle pup ever. Your stuff is cool. No one can made something like that. And one more thing about you that make me love you so much is your phobia. That's why, I wanna protect you. Someone can use your phobia to do something who will get you or us into the danger. I won't that happen to you. I never let you alone again " I said so long time. I rubbed his head with my paws make him like.. Enjoy it? Hehe.. I thought It was cute to see him like that. " you Really live me that much? " he said then I nodded. " I love you so much and always Rocky. But may I ask you something too? " I said then he nodded " uh.. I just wanna know. Why are you afraid of water? " I asked then he started to nervous I thought " uh.. Well... It was... Uh... I.. It was my past... And..." then before he could say I cut him off. " you don't have to tell me if you won't " I said then he look worried about something but I hugged him when he laid on my tummy. " it's OK, I'm here, let's sleep. Look, it was too late.. " I said then he nodded " OK Chase. Goodnight baby, I love you. " he said then he drifted into his dream. " Goodnight to you too baby, I love you, thanks for everything you give to me. You make my life is so bright now. I love you. " I said then I kissed him on his lips and I could see he was smiled.

------------------------------------------------------

Why's Rocky afraid of water? And what happened to him till he got that phobia? And what is Rocky's Past? Find out In the next Chapter. I'll updated it soon!

------------------------------------------------------