Unforgettable Moment (Part 2)

A/N : Sorry for the long Update. Like what I told you, I have a lot of stupid stuff to do. Whatever, enjoy this chapter

Rocky's P.O.V

I slowly opening my eyes after the greatest sleep ever. And then, I realize that something wrapping my chest and I laid on something with my back. Then I realize that was Chase's paws. I tried turn around but that's only making him goes tighter. I just sighed and a little bit blushing because of this position. But, I need a few minutes to realize that Chase's member is already awake and my furs on my butt is damp. I wonder why? "Oh... Chase.... Wake up... This is our big day. Time to wake up... Honey" I said quietly but he just grunted and still asleep "You can't sleep after... This" I said and tickling his tummy and he begin to giggles. I rubbed it more and he finally woke up with a loud laugh "Rocky... You shouldn't do that to wake me up" he said and sit "but, you like it, don't you?" I said and be silent with my eyes looking at his spot. He need a few moments to realize that his duck is so damn hard and big. When he realized that, he blushing and tried to cover it with his paws but, I came to him and lean on his chest.

"Oh Chase... You don't have to be shy. It's just me babe. It's okay... I know you love me so much so, I don't mind with that" I said and he smiles and looked at my damp furs "Uh... Rocky. What happened with your fur?" he asked me and I make a seductive grin "That's because of your friend, Officer" I said and rubbed his shoulder and then down on his chest and lower towards his friend. He start to moans as  I jerking him off "how does it feel, officer?" I said and he dragged me and making me on top of him "I'll tell you how it's feel" he said and he guide his dick in my hole. I didn't expect that move of him. well, actually I like it but, it's just, I'm not ready so, he inserted his dick more and more and finally his dick is finally all the way entering my hole "Ah... Fuck CHASE!!!! Be Gentle!" I scream "Sorry honey" he said then thrusting in and out slowly. I wrapped his shoulder with my paws and closed my eyes "HARDER.... PLEASE... OH!" I said and his grip on my but is going tighten and guide me up and down faster and faster. And after a few minutes humping, I felt him getting closer and, All I want happens "ROCKY I'M CUMMING!!!" he said and then he explode his wet sticky seed in my hole and making me moans but glad "FUCK CHASE! YOU'RE SO BIG!!" I scream "And you're still so tight. Just like when our first time doing this" he said and kissed me on my lips passionately.

After our kiss, we broke it and Chase pulled out his dick from my now wet hole making me whimper. Then, he gets up and going on my Ass and clean me up from his cum "So, do you know how it's feel?" he asked "definitely! Yes! And, thanks for refilling me up with your seed. NOW I'M FULL OF YOUR FUCKING SEED!" I said and he giggles. When I watched at the clock, it's still 7.00AM "We still have about one hour. How 'bout we get clean up?" Chase asked and I frowned "C-Clean up? You mean with... Water?" I backed away a little but he catch me "would you rather to get clean up or let everyone see you with your fur covered in a lot of cum in the wedding?" he asked "What!? No Way! Where's the bath?" I asked and goes towards his bathroom and he following me

~~~ Time Skip now it's 8.30 ~~~

Chase's P.O.V

after we bath, I decided to grooming myself up and headed out with Rocky following me. Once we outside, I looked around and all of the pups already awake. When they noticing us, they came to us "Hey you too. Go get your breakfast quick!" Skye said "Why?" I asked "you'll see. Now, go get 'em quick!" she said and we nodded "Okay, Okay...." I said and headed to towards our bowl. As me and Rocky reached our bowl, we ate our breakfast. But weird. Our bowl is not full like usual. I wonder why. Maybe our food is not so much so he had to share it fairly that's why our breakfast is not as so much as usual. I thought in my head. As me and Rocky finished our breakfast, we headed out again. And when we walked closer with each other, I felt his fur brushes against mine. His fur is so soft and he looked at me and asks me "What's wrong?" he asked and I giggles a little "Your fur is..." I said "Why?" he asked me again "So soft. I like that" I said and he nudges me and he ran a little towards the door.