Chapter 1 -edited-

Jamela's POV

I looked at myself at the mirror and saw a girl with a black dress on with black doll shoes, and has a long hair, blue eyes, bare faced and a sad smile on.
Tears fell from my eyes as I thought it's time to say goodbye.

My dear parents just died from a car crash...

*FLASHBACK*

Ashley, my friend was talking about how my parents always says I love you to me and drives me to school even though their very busy. Since their parents doesn't care and just throws them out, but not seriously just joking type.

"You're so lucky, your parents love you so much that I think they don't leave your side even when you're bathing!"

I just reply by giggling

"Hahaha they do leave me though, you're just overreacting!" Ashley sighs

"Ash, recently I had this nightmare and....I'm kind of afraid", I said

"Are you okay?" replies Ashley

"Am I okay?"

Ashley sighs

"Well, what do you think will happen?"

"I don't know" I reply as tears escaped eyes.

"Oh Jam, it's okay I'll be here okay?"

"You know I really don't know what I'd do without you" I say as I wiped of my tears

"I'm okay now, let's head off to class. But before that let me call mom and dad first"

The buzzing was heard signaling me that it was informing the other side of the line that I was calling.

'Hi mom?'
Hi sweetheart!
Are you okay? Why'd you call?

'Oh Mom I was just....making sure you're alright'

Baby we're alright, why do you ask?

'Just because'

                 Oh darling, it's okay, we're okay.                  
               A deep voice rumbles as a reply.

'Dad! Take care of mom for me will you?'          I say as I giggled a bit.

                            Of course I will darling!         
                Now just study hard and rest       
                        from time to time, okay?

''Yes dad" I reply while doing a little salute.

'Wait mom, what are you doing?'

Oh I'm driving
'Have a safe trip guys!'

ok thank you, we gotta go now
We love you!

'Love you too! Bye!'

I sighed contently. Knowing that my parents were safe and happy, which made me happy.

Jamela never knew that that was the last moment she'll hear her parents voice which was filled with comfort and love.

-Class-

Mr. Park was teaching Science when somebody knocked at the door and Mr. Park excused himself.

While waiting for Mr. Park to come back, I went ahead and took out a book that recently I was so obsessed in.

"Jam, come out here for a second"
I went out of my seat and exited the classroom.

"Jam" , he says with an apologetic face.
"Yes, Mr. Park?" I answered with a confused face. His face suddenly stiffined. "You're parents they died...." he replied.
I stood there frozen and all my emotions flushed out.
"I'm sorry, the hospital said they got hit by a truck" he replied

Silent sobs were heard through the halls.
But I was just talking to them early this morning, what do you mean they died? I said in my head. I think this is what the dreams were about.... Now what will happen to me?

After a few minutes of thinking through everything, I bowed and wiped of my tears. I went inside the classroom to get my stuffs since Mr. Park allowed me to be dismissed to the class. My friend, Ashley, gave me a questioning look, I just smiled with sad eyes and promised that I will tell her everything later. With heavy shoulders, I left school and went to the hospital to see my parents one more time before never seeing them again.

*End of Flashback*

The thought of saying goodbye just hurts, they've been with me through everything.

I'm gonna miss them......

-------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hey loves! This chapter sucks big time! Very sorry but I promise maybe a few more chapters and then we're gonna reach the Exciting part! Yohooo!

Question of D-Chap:
What do you think about Jam, is her personality good? Do you suggest any name changes? Plot changes? Any misspelled words or wrong grammar? Feel free to comment below! 💕

Vote. Comment. Follow.
Thanks!

Please Vote If you think I did good in the first chapter:)