Chapter 2 -edited-

Rain.....
Drops of water pouring from the sky was all I heard as one by one, each of my family members left. Before they left they went to me and said a continuous of 'please accept my deepest condolences' and 'call us if you're in need' and more in relation.

Slowly the place of my parents burial was almost empty just some of my aunts and uncles together with their children were there and my best friends.

EARLIER

It was really hard seeing my parents getting buried, that I had ran up to the person trying to place my mom and dad below the ground where all will be left of them by time are just bones. At that time Ashley ran up to me and stopped me from making further movements and hugged my back and said soothing nothings into my ear. After calming down I just stared blankly into the ground thinking, What will happen now?

The speaker who was infront had now called me infront to say a few things to say goodbye to my parents.

Slowly I went in front, with shaky hands and swollen eyes I said, "My parents were... My everything. They had given me the love and support that they could, even through all the busyness they would face. My parents were brave and loving, I was never expecting to l-lose them this s-soon." I said quietly while tears flowed down nonstop from my eyes, staining my brownish colored skin. The people around me just cried and looked down, kids running and shouting, just like my head, everything was a mess. I bowed down and went back to my seat as I think of something to do with my life. I rubbed my face as I sigh, wipping my face with my hands to get rid of my tear stained cheeks.

What else is worser then losing my parents?

What more challenges do I have to face?

Reluctantly making up my mind. I smiled a little bit and said to myself 'Mom and Dad, I'll be strong for us!'  I couldn't just give up there. If the people up there are watching me crying and looking like I lost hope (jhope, Welp kill meh). Well guess what peeps.....(lmao I'm really brave enough to write that😹, if you don't like it pretend it says people)

I'm stronger then you think I am

Mom, Dad, I'll make you proud

++++~♥~++++

Haylooooo! So I updated once again, so sorry for not updating sooner I was taking my exams. Sorry for this short chapter! This is unedited BTW, I'll check on it later! Bai!
Oh and itz legit cool bruh, BTS having their concert in London is Lit! I hope Jungkook is fine and also Jimin
#getwellsoonbois (edit: what the packening HAHAHA k ka lang bhiE😃💣)

Vote. Share. Comment. Follow.

♡♡♡♡