Chapter 4 -edited-

Walking to my school I notice some people are dressed fancier and cleaner then they used to be.

My guess is that someone impotant must be coming here, and considering my outfit which is a blue baggy shirt that's tucked under my black skirt, I think I look okay. I'm not that type of person who dress to impress. In fact Mary is that type of person.
She loves going to parties, she's mostly almost the only one in our group of friends (remember, there are seven of them) who invites us. But throughout my whole life, I only went to one party, at least that's what I remember.

Entering the entrance of the school, I met up with Sapphire. Sapphire, is the responsible one in our group, she loves reading books and learning new things.

We hugged and greeted each other and walked to our locker. Me and Sapphire's Locker are next to each other, and that's where we first met each other. We met rather normally, it was the first day of junior high, Sapphire was introduced to the class and the teacher asked her to sit next to the window, and later on a girl stepped into class and she was introduced as well. The teacher asked me to sit next to Sapphire, then our friendship began.

Anyways, back to the present Sapphire and me sat in our assigned seats and got ready for class.

Ending the class that I had earlier, I went into my next class. Our teacher called up our attention and said that there will be a visitor, and he expects us to be well composed.

A few minutes later a tall silver haired man, who in fact is strikingly hot, stepped up.

Coughing to try and get the others attention, he smiled and started to speak up and said

"Hello Everybody, My name is Kim Namjoon, I will be teaching you some very logically unexpectedly cool science stuff."

And woah I thought that this week couldn't get even more confusing and eventful then it is, but I spoke too soon-

AUTHOR'S NOTEHi beauties:)Sorry for the long wait and short chapter my poor ass was too lazy and schools been hecticBut I love you alllllll 💜Even you u silent reader\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hi beauties:)
Sorry for the long wait and short chapter my poor ass was too lazy and schools been hectic
But I love you alllllll 💜
Even you u silent reader\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'll be updating twice a month guys, but if I have a notch of free time and my lazy ass isn't lazy I might be able to update weekly.
Love youuuuuyyuyy 💜

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.