Chapter 3 -edited-

I was on my way home from my parents Funeral.

Crossing the road to Han River, I heard a very small almost not audible noise when I neared a dark part of the road.
I went near the source of the sound, and there I found a husky. Even through the thick darkness surrounding me with only a flickering light, I saw the husky. It looked at me with its brown eyes and stared deep into my eyes, like looking through my soul. Snapping back to reality I looked at the dog in front of me, it was covered in thick layers of Black Fur. It's black fur looked so soft and shiny from the moons light.

I met gazes with the husky once again, and there did I notice his eyes glowed. Like diamonds being shown in the light and shinning in all its' sides. I couldn't tear off my eyes away from the husky, it looked intimidating, like it was calling for me to come and reach out for it.
Suddenly my body moved without the permission from my brain. To slow to realize what was happening, I was already reaching out for the husky, going closer and closer. Everytime I was close enough to touch the husky, the distance between me and the dog seemed to be expanding. I looked around me to see if I was going crazy, but nope. Nothing was there. I looked at the husky and it looked backed at me, turning it's head ever so slowly.
Getting tired of it, I ran and ran to the dog, but yet the distance didn't even lessen, it grew even more!

Suddenly everything started to become blurry, the husky was starting to disappear and all I heard was noise. Screams were heard and people shouting and crying. Everything seems so far, and when I neared them they seem to not notice me. The noise became unbearable, I started crying, screaming, begging for it to stop. The noise was like the world itself. The world was messed up, there was no peace and quiet. And then a few feet away from me, I saw a bright light. Me being the curious type, I went near it. Taking very careful steps, I went near the source of light. Slowly the noise started to fade, much to my surprise.

When I already reached the source of where the light came from, I noticed the light was forming a circle in the ground.
My parents appeared from the light, catching me off-guard.
With tears already erupting from my eye sockets, I hugged them. My parents replied with a simple smile and hugged me too.
I looked up to them and they smiled even more. This must be a dream, but even if this is a dream, I will cherish it. My parents cleared there throat and my mom said
"Baby, this will be the last time you'll see us. But remember we will always be there for you." I was a crying mess right now.

My dad continued by saying "Darling, we will forever and always will be by your side, never lose hope. You'll always be in our hearts my dear Jam."

"Remember, it isn't your fault that we died. Don't blame yourself" both my parents said in unison.

And now I realised that the reason I was so stressed out is because I was blaming myself, knowing that I wasn't there for them nor did I tell them about my dream.
My parents neared me and said "We love you" and I replied back. They backed away from me and went back inside the light, then they disappeared from my sight.

🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫

The sun shone brightly in the morning, jolting me awake from my deep slumber.
"It was all a dream" I said, now noticing that I was covered in layers of sweat.
Even though I was still shocked, I smiled.

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

Hello loves, this chapter is kinda short. Today BTS is gonna be attending Korea Entertainment Awards or something, I'm confused. But anyways, Thank you for reading♡♡

Vote. Share. Comment. Follow

Vote if you think this chapter was extra dramatic-