Chapter Twenty-seven: From Anime To Real Life (TsubakiXXianePart1)

Xiane’s PoV

-3 Years Ago-

Diane~… Where are you??” I asked through the phone as I entered the elevator. “We have a recording session in five minutes~!!

Xiane~! Did you know that we’ll be working with the famous Asahina Twin Seiyuus??” she squealed excitedly.

“U-huh… I don’t care… All I care about is that I have to do my best when it comes to voice acting! Especially since this anime we’re participating in is from my favorite manga~!!

“Oh dear…” she heard Diane sigh. “Don’t start talking about it again. It’s great, I know, I’ve read it a million times like you did,” she said before I could argue and misunderstand her, “but please~!! Yamete~!!

I rolled my eyes. “It’s just… Don’t you think the love story is very romantic?? I mean… Some weird dude comes in the elevator where the heroine was and falls in love immediately… He’d do everything! I mean EVERYTHING for the girl! The girl doesn’t like him though, but eventually falls for him!” I exclaimed. “And look! I’m in an elevator, for crying out loud!”

“Yeah, go meet some weird guy, but with a manly personality and sometimes too pushy…!” she groaned. “I’ll be there in a jiffy…”

“Yeah, yeah…”

I hung up and put my phone in my pocket and started reading the manga again.

‘In the manga, a white-haired bishounen comes in the elevator while the heroine was reading a manga…’

The doors opened and a white-haired guy wearing a light pink shirt. On top of that, I think, is a pink cardigan. Aaaa~nd on top of that is a somewhat gray patterned coat. He was wearing a necklace and has beauty mark under his left eye.

I blinked.

A white-haired bishounen…

The heroine was reading a manga…

0____0

He’s a white-haired dude…

I’m reading a manga…

No! It can’t be!

I like this manga, but I never wanted this to happen…!

Just read, Xiane… Just read…

‘The bishounen looks at her and smiles… Extends out his hand… When she holds it, he kisses her knuckles and smiles… Saying, “I’ve been looking for you everywhere, ojou-sama…” then he states that she is very beautiful…’

I sighed.

I’m going insane! >__<

I saw the guy beside me look at me.

He shot me a smile.