Chapter Thirty-three: Hold Me Tight (DianeXAzusaPart2)

-3 and ¾ Years Ago-

Diane’s PoV

I took a deep breath and looked at the people in front of me.

There were people wearing tuxedos, and some wore gowns. Little girls and boys wore the same, and the guests wore formal clothes. A red carpet was laid out and there were lots of flowers in the room.

I gripped his arm tighter.

“Masaomi-san, I’m sorry if I made you the person to walk me down this…” I mumbled, ashamed.

He chuckled and patted my hand linked in his. “That’s all right,” he told me. “We understand…”

Xiane and my parents are already gone before we even reached 20. The two died at the same day, our Mom sick in bed, and our Dad holding her arm as he laid his head near their entwined hands.

I began to tear up as I remembered the sight of our parents…

Till death do us part…

Don’t ruin the makeup~!” someone exclaimed.

I looked around and saw Xiane with Hikaru-san and Louis-san. I smiled apologetically.

Unfortunately, Xiane’s wedding didn’t occur at the same time as mine, which is now. They got married earlier since the others said that people would get confused and I’d end up marrying Tsubaki-san instead. --__--“

 “Gomene~!” I said. “Xiane… I’m nervous…”

She smiled at me. “You’ll be fine! I felt the same way… All you have to worry about is not fainting and running away.”

“You really made things better, sis…” I said, rolling my eyes.

Xiane chuckled. “Yeah, yeah… Well, we better get in position. You’ll be fine~! I promise~!

I took a deep breath.

Masaomi-san’s hold tightened and he gave me a reassuring smile.

“Just inhale, exhale… I’m here… Focus on getting to Azusa, okay?” he whispered as the wedding march began to play.

I nodded and felt myself calm down a little.

“Please hold me tight, Masaomi-san… Until I get to Azu-kun… Be my guide…” I pleaded as the brides maids began walking.

“That’s why I’m here…” he said.

After minutes, it was our time to walk down the aisle… I slowly took a cautious step, following the rhythm of the march. Masaomi-san held me firmly, leading me to the man I loved, I love, and will always love…

I saw him waiting for me at the front, wearing a tuxedo and a blue tie.

I chuckled slightly.