Chapter Thirty-two: Stairs And Glasses (AzusaXDianePart1)

Diane’s PoV

-3 Years Ago-

I put my phone in the pocket and sighed.

Sheesh… My sister Xiane sure is addicted in that manga…

I admit that it really is a good story, and I’m addicted to it, but I won’t go too far like bringing the manga everywhere… --__--“

What I really look forward to are the two people we’ll be working with!

Especially Azusa-san~!! ^__^

I’m a huge fan of his…

Hehe~! Otaku here~!

OBVIOUSLY. XP

Anyway…

I ran up the stairs…

Taking the elevator is a good idea, but I was missing exercise for weeks now and I think taking the stairs will help burn calories…

I don’t wanna get fat~! :3

“OOF!”

“Kyaa~!”

I fell on the floor hard.

My butt hurts~! TT^TT

I looked at the one I bumped into and started to say sorry, but I was immediately tongue-tied.

0____0

Azusa-san!

But…

Why is he trying to grab something from the floor?

Huh?

His eyeglasses!

I stood up and helped him get up from the floor.

I don’t know why but I used my other voice to talk to him.

“Are you all right…?” I asked.

“Y-yes… Thank you… But could you help me find my eyeglasses, please?” he asked. “I can’t see properly since my vision’s a little blurry. My eyesight isn’t bad at all… But I’d feel comfortable when wearing them since I can see properly…”

“O-okay… Wait a minute…”

I took the eyeglasses from the ground and held his hand.

I gave it to him, but before he could blink, I ran away up the stairs fast.

Why am I trying to hide my identity to him?? >___< And to think I wanted an autograph from him and take a picture with him…