11. First day

"Wa-whoa! My ice cream is flying away!" Seokjin-hyung screamed, his eyes widening at the sight of his ice cream evaporating into the atmosphere.

I bit harder to the popsicle stick that I was eating so it won't suffer the same destiny as Jin-hyung's ice cream, my eyes closing due to the harsh wind that suddenly surprised us all.

"What the heck!" Hoseok yelled, his hands shielding his face from the wind. "Who the hell in their right minds would land a freakin' helicopter in the middle of the school field?!" I couldn't even think straight as the only thing in my mind was saving my popsicle. My hair was all over the place and I'm betting that my shirt was ruffled now but I didn't care, my chocolate-flavoured popsicle needs to survive this blast!

A few more minutes passed before the harsh breeze and strong rotor sounds diminished, finally giving us the time to re-organize ourselves and to also find out what the hell was that. If I was trying hard to bit onto my popsicle to save it from the strong gust of wind a while ago, my mouth was now wide open as I let the popsicle crash onto the ground due to the sight that I just witnessed.

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung was in the middle of the school field, their heads looking up to the sky as they watch their expensive yellow helicopter leave the school's airspace as if it was nothing. As if it didn't just wrecked and awoken up the entire school population.

I blinked a maximum of a hundred per minute as my heart palpitates, shocked and at the same time excited by the sight of the glorious man known as Jeon Jungkook. He was now facing straight ahead as Kim Namjoon made his way towards the two of them, his hands inside the pockets of his trousers as he wait.

"Oh my gosh! I didn't know that Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook would be coming to school today!" Seokjin gushed, his eyes were about to bulge out of its sockets with how he was looking at the two, while his hands were still holding onto the wafer cone even though his ice cream already evaporated.

"But why is Jeon Jungkook wearing a red blazer? I thought he'll be with us in the exclusive classes?" And of course, Hobi would be the one to notice the things that Jin-hyung and I wouldn't be able to. We all watched as the three made their way towards the corridors, the crowd parting as if they were walking on the Red Sea with Moses.

I couldn't even speak as I watch the scene unfold in front of me as if I was watching a noir movie. Kim Namjoon was in the middle of the two as they walked cooly through the morning crowd in the small hallways of our University—not even looking around or hearing every person that would greet them. When they were a little bit closer to where we were, I then started to notice the small details that Hoseok-hyung mentioned a while ago.

Our university was a private institution so we were required to wear uniforms, but in order to organize and sort the students, they decided to color-code the uniforms. Hoseok-hyung, Seokjin-hyung, and I all attend exclusive classes—the only degree available for those classes was business management, so we were all majoring in it. However, the school does offer other degrees, but those degrees were not exclusive anymore. Those degrees does not enjoy the benefits that we receive. We can choose our own schedule and have a building all to ourselves. We were technically isolated from the rest of the school's population, and have bigger facilities. I wouldn't be surprised though since everyone who attends exclusive classes are from well-known and rich families. Our parents basically donate huge amounts just for the school administration to keep us away from the rest.

Kim Taehyung emerged wearing our usual royal blue blazer—which signifies that he's majoring in Business Management—alongside his own white button shirt and expensive black trousers and shoes. He wasn't even wearing the normal tie, but was instead rocking a black and gold cravat. His hair was still platinum blonde, but it wasn't that short anymore compared to the last time I saw him. Kim Namjoon—as usual—was wearing wearing a maroon blazer, which signifies that he was majoring in two degrees. He also had his glasses on today, which made him look even more dashing if that was even possible. Only a few wear a maroon blazer, since it was hard to be admitted to a double-degree program. And of course, Kim Namjoon just has to be one of the most talented and gifted students the University have.