9

For the rest of my duration at his place. We hardly interacted. He tried to talk to me about what I had said - what I had meant. But then he gave up - he didn't care & as predicted he went back to being an asshole. I sighed , as I gathered all my stuff ready to go. I'd missed the girls , especially after that night. I was lonely. I slept alone. I didn't know where he slept. He'd eaten what I cooked - but only after. retreated to the room. That's when he'd come out of his study or the private room. I couldn't muster up enough energy to care what was happening beyond those sealed doors. Because I just wanted him to stop being mad at me. I missed his fingers in me. I missed his hands laced around my waist. I missed his smell. His smell slowly faded from the sheets - seeing that it had to be washed & he didn't sleep in there , since that night. Our interactions were awkward, but now we had to fake a show for the girls. To show our little family everything was perfect.

" Hey." the girl engulfed me into a huge hug. They greeted Fez. Jazzy tried to model though the door to get his attention. I internally rolled my eyes. Not that I was jealous or anything. You know Dolls don't do the whole jealousy thing or that's what the girls preached. But o could see the ways their eyes looked at me when he called me to a corner.

" We good ?" he asked. I didn't know.

" Yeah... is that all ?" he gulped.

" Yeahh."

We weren't good. I wanted us to be.

" Room. Now." I said softly , gulping

he nodded. I took up my bag & he took up another. We used this as an excuse to go upstairs. Fez didn't need one. But he wasn't the type to stay over for long with the dolls.

He dropped the bags & his hand shot up to my throat & he wrapped his arms around it.

I smiled.

He pulled me closer. He didn't kiss me. I didn't kiss him. That tended to cause complications.

He free hand wandered into my shorts - I was commando today. He noticed. I could tell from the smirk on his face & how he didn't waste a second to slide his fingers in. I let out a small gasp - as he went in. My nails slightly digging into his shoulders as I tried to suppress my moans & obvious excitement as he went faster & in circles. A mixture of low & loud moans escaped my lips. His had shot up to cover my mouth - so they were inaudible. We didn't want to bring attention to ourselves. Then he pulled out his fingers - before I could cum. I groaned.

" That's for raising your voice at me at the picnic."

Tears filled my eyes , at my need to be pleased.

I wanted to beg him , but instead I watched him walk out the door , closing it behind him as he went to join the rest of the dolls.

I fell on the bed - covering my face with my pillow , as I let out a scream that was muffled by the pillow. I could finish - but it wouldn't be as good as when he did it. I didn't know when I fell asleep due to sexual frustrations - but I did.