10

I walked out of the shower , my bob of wet curly hair fell down my back , as I pulled the towel from my hair. I wiped the water off my face with my face towel , throwing it in the basket near the wardrobe. My eyes caught the small cute gift bag on my bed , I looked around to see who could've left it there - no one.

I opened the bag & took out a box that held a gold necklace - with a small red & gold rose pendant & a smaller bag that held an underwear. I don't know what I was thinking - but I slipped them on. Maybe Fez had left them for all his dolls - small token of his appreciation.

I walked into the living room , Becky was seated in the solo armchair at the side & Jazzy was seated at the island.

" Did you get a cute gift bag ?"

" huh ? what cute gift bag ?" " Hey Be-"

" No , never mind." I hushed her. " It might've been one of my old stuffs , I brought from home." I quickly shut her down.

I didn't want them to get jealous. Or suspicious. I didn't want them to think Fez was favoring me over them. I wouldn't want to be the end of them. Their demise.

I looked up at Jaz , my face softened.

" How'd you meet Fez ?" Her eyes widened - then relaxed. Then she took a deep breath.

" I was 18 , just about to turn 19. My dad had gone to jail for selling drugs & well my mom , wasn't really motherly. So I started going to clubs , scamming rich white dudes to survive. I had to survive & one night I met Fez - he was sweet. He saw how broken I was. He made me feel like I was someone. Someone worth caring for & he took me in & did just that - cared for me. Like the others. He found us. We were beaten down by the world - the people who brought us into this world & he found us & helped us." Her eyes were filled with tears , but she was smiling. Remembering how she met Fez & all the good times.

I rubbed her shoulders. I definitely wasn't telling the girls about the gift. I pulled up my collar so the necklace wouldn't show too much.

Fez had given the girls a day to go shopping. However today was my day to prepare dinner. For both him & them.
So I was currently cooking chicken alfredo , mashed potatoes , buttered corn & a chicken caesar salad. I smiled at the sweet aroma that filled the air.

" Smells good." the voice came from behind me & I turned around to see Fez. He was so handsome. I could smell his perfume all the way from where I stood & the way his jaw clenched & unclenched voluntarily made me wet. I saw him pull out a remote.

A puzzled expression found its way to my face,
" What's that for ?"

He walked closer to me , slowly as if he was taunting me.
" Shh. You'll see."

He put his finger on my lips , then covered my mouth. Pressing the button. Then I felt. The panties started to vibrate. Playing with my clit. I got wetter & wetter - till I was soaked. The panties were drowning. You could smell my arousal in the air. My knees were buckling under & moans slipped through my mouth. One & after the other. Then he stopped it.

" I want to be the one that makes you cum."

He didn't let me question him. He pulled off my underwear , sitting me on the counter - eating me out right then & there , using his fingers simultaneously, till I came all over his face - his beard & smiled.

He looked at the necklace that was clasped around my neck. " I take it you like your gift."

" Now that i've pleased my lady , I must go before the others get here & see my car parked in the drive way."

With that he was gone & all I could think about him & what he was doing to me. Oh my ovaries.