Arranged Marriage Part 1

Hi my name is Selena Gomez I'm 16 years old and i live in Los Angeles, my family is rich, i have no friends at school well i did but they ditched me for popularity so now i am basically a loner and the freak at school, I am an only child, and when i'm older i want to be a singer with a clothing line, i did have a boyfriend but he also chose popularity over me and it's now over between us and i really did love him, so i am now single anyways right now i am get ready for school i got dressed into this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=84... i walked downstairs i greeted my parents then i had breakfast then i left for school i walked in and i was invisible i was bumped into like i was nothing i sighed i got a text of my mum i read it Sel's message SM- Selena we want you straight home tonight, we have guests coming over S- Okay fine SM- Love you S- Love you too Bell rings I walked into class and i sat at the back of the classroom their we're a few glances back at me, i sighed then i saw my old friends aka the popular kids walk in and sit in the back in the far right corner while i was in the far left corner, i got my pad and pen out and sat their waiting for the teacher i heard my old friends talk shit about me like they didn't know me at all it hurt a lot actually i sighed then i heard a door open and close it was our teacher Miss James she is my favourite teacher she knows about my parents and what my old friends did to me she supports me in anything, Miss James started to teach the lesson, after the lesson i headed to the library to do some studying in their i didn't bother going into my second class because i just couldn't cope with the shit that my old friends we're saying. I put my earphones in and began to listen Taylor Swift 22 I began to smile slightly music always cheers me up. After School, Selena walks into the house Selena: I'm HOME SD: KITCHEN PRINCESS I walked into the kitchen and saw my parents and some guests a guy around my age of older and what looks like his parents Selena: What's going on? SM: Selena we have to tell you something Selena: Good or bad? SD: Good for me and mum but for you i think Bad no worse Selena: Okay now i'm scared.