Arranged Marriage Episode 5 Justlena

Selena blushes and walks inside Justin gets on his bike and drives off Next Day Thursday Selena walks downstairs wearing - http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_561/... SD: Morning Princess Selena ignores him makes herself a slice of toast her phone rings answers it S- Hello J- Hey it's Justin S- Hey how are you J- I'm good you? S- Alright J- Still ignoring your parents S- Yup you? J- I'm just giving simple answers i only talk when i'm spoke to S- Okay J- want to hang out later babe S- Sure where shall i meet you J- At the park 4:30? S- Okay that's fine with me i'll call you at lunch J- Okay beautiful i'll see you soon S- Bye Justin *hangs up the phone* SM: Has he proposed yet Selena nods grabs her bag and slice of toast and leaves for school SM: at least she's accepted the marriage SD: Yeah but she ain't talking to us, i feel bad SM: Hunny we'll be fine give it time she'll talk to us sooner or later SD: I hope it's sooner i knew this was a bad idea but no you, and jeremy and pattie convinced me to do this and now my own princess won't talk to me because of you guys,i'm going to work *leaves her alone and goes to work* SM sighs sits down and runs her hand through her hair Skip 2 Lunch, Selena on the phone to Justin smiling and laughing with him Selena-*laughs* you didn't do that? Justin- I did it was hilarious Selena-*laughs* thanks for cheering me up Justin- no problem baby i just want to see you happy Selena- your sweet babe Justin- I try Selena- don't need to Jay Justin- Jay i like it Selena- good Justin- i'm going to call you LenaBear Selena- Okay Justin- I have to get back to work i'll see you at 4:30 i'll meet you by the swings Selena- Okay bye handsome Justin- Bye Gorgeous *hangs up and smiles* Later on 4:30 Selena sitting on the swing Justin covers her eyes Justin: guess who Selena: my fiance Justin: ding ding ding we have a winner Selena laughs turns around pecks his lips and smiles Justin: hey gorgeous and how are you today? Selena: better now i'm with you Justin: chessy but i like it Selena:*laughs* wait isn't that supposed to be my line Justin:*laughs and hugs her* your adorable Selena:*blushes and hugs back* Justin pulls away and pecks her lips Justin: awww your blushing how cute Selena: stop Justin:*laughs* Selena: your handsome and perfect Justin: i know what your trying to do Selena: and what's that? *smiles innocently* Justin: your trying to make me blush it won't work Selena: oh i will someday Justin: but not today Selena giggles Selena: how was work They walk through the park holding hands Justin: it was good i got a lot done Selena: that's good Justin: mhum Selena:*kisses his cheek* we best start wedding planning Justin: agreed, let's discuss some things now color theme? Selena: Purple Justin: my favourite colour Selena: okay cake Justin: chocolate Selena: no it will be sickley after the starter and main course how about a spong cake with chocolate covered strawberries on top Justin: i can work with that Selena: yay Justin: flowers? Selena: i say tulips or roses Justin: well you could have red roses and your bridesmaid can have white Selena: great idea and the bridesmaids are wearing purple dresses Justin: okay but i'm wearing a black suit Selena: fine with me i don't want you in purple or white Justin: agreed *laughs a bit* your amazing you know that *looks at her and admires her* Selena looks at him blushes Selena: so are you ???: Justin?