Arranged Marriage Justlena Episode 16

Jasmine: you sure Selena: actually no, i might go with sexy but cute i want him to be turned on so i need lingerie Miley: oh god i forgot you we're going to fuck tonight Selena: hey he's a very attractive guy and he's irresistible i can't help i married a hot sexy guy Taylor: but you have sex like 4 times a week Selena: well sorry that Justin is attractive, he always teases me and turns me on now i'm getting back at him i will try not to have sex but i never succeed he's to good *laughs* Jasmine: is his dick huge Selena: Jas! Jasmine: just answer the fucking question Selena: yes he's huge *blushes* Taylor: how big Miley: you guys are disgusting Selena: 9 inches or more M,J,T: Holy shit Selena: can we just find me an outfit and lingerie please Miley: great idea Later on at Jasmine's house, Selena getting ready Selena: what time is it Jasmine: 6:45 Selena: justin is picking me up at 7 hurry up Miley: we're going fast as we can Selena: okay *gets a text* J- You beautified up yet? S- Nearly i miss you :( xx J- Aw miss you too and i'll see you in 15 mins babe S- So i still miss you, i hardly seen you all day J- Awww cute babe i love you i'll text when i'm outside S- Okay love you too see you soon handsome J- See you soon beautiful Jasmine: lover boy Selena: yeah he'll text me when he's outside 15 minutes later selena gets a text Selena: he's here hurry up Jasmine: on last curl *does a curl* now your done Selena: yay *puts her shoes on quickly grabs her clutch bag walks downstairs looks in the mirror by the door* THANKS GIRLS J,T,M: NO PROBLEM Selena:*takes a deep breathe walks outside* Justin leaning against the car Justin: wow baby you look beautiful Selena walks up to him Justin: give us a twirl *smiles* J,T,M watching from the window Selena twirls and giggles Justin: stunning baby *hugs her pecks her lips* i missed you Selena: I missed you too baby Justin: ready to go? Selena: yeah i'm ready, anyways where are you taking me? Justin: surprise *opens the door for her and helps her in closes her door walks to his side gets in closes the door puts his seatbelt on and starts the engine* Selena: Justin please tell me where we're going Justin: nope *covers her eyes with a scarf* Selena: Jasmine took 2 hours to do my hair Justin: babe i don't care if you wore sweats you'd still look beautiful babe Selena: your sweet Justin: okay it'll be a 10 minute drive Selena: okay Justin drives off down the road 10 minutes later they arrive, Justin helps her out of the car Selena: if i fall your dead Justin: babe i got you okay Selena: babe i'm begging where are we? Justin: 2 minutes babe *picks her up bridal style and walks up some stairs* Selena: jayyyyy Justin: babe wait 30 seconds *arrives sets her down undos the scarf* open your eyes Selena opens her eyes and gasps Selena: Justin it's beautiful Selena and Justin are on a rooftop garden, and Justin has put table a chairs down with candles around them Selena: I love it how'd you do this Justin: babe i'm Justin Bieber famous biusnessman i know people Selena: thank you *hugs him and pecks his lips* Justin: and for the meal my love we have a McDonalds i know how much you love your junk food *opens out the chair for her* please take a seat Selena giggles sits down Justin tucks her in then sits down and tucks in Waiter arrives with McDonalds food on a plate Selena: Justin this is cute and an amazing idea i love it *giggles* Justin: i thought you would my dear Selena blushes They eat,talk and laugh Justin turns on the CD player and plays a CD Selena gasps at the song Selena: o our wedding song Justin: uhm may i have this dance *holds his hand out* Selena nods takes his hand stands up They begin to dance under the moonlight ant the stars Selena wraps her arms around his neck Selena: Justin this is amazing thank you Justin: no problem baby you deserve it Selena:*smiles and blushes sheds a tear* Justin: why you crying baby *wipes the tear* Selena: because you have been so sweet i love this, this is the best date i've ever had nothing will ever top this thank you Justin: your welcome baby you deserve all of this, your my beautiful queen,princess,wife,girlfriend,best friend and soul mate, your the best thing that's ever happened to me, i'm happy our parents put us together Selena: me too *kisses him passionately* Justin kisses back with more passion Later on Selena and Justin in the Justin about to drive home Selena sits on his lap Justin: babe what are you doing?