Arranged Marriage Justlena Episode 19

Nick fake coughs Nick: your breakfast Justin: oh thanks you may go Nick leaves Selena and Justin have breakfast in bed they they both get changed and walk downstairs Justin: babe i have to go to work okay i'll call at lunch Selena: no it's okay i'll come to you at lunch i'll go to subway and get you a sandwitch Justin: okay, call me if something is bothering you or something has happened Selena: i promise, what time do you finish *does his tie for him* Justin: 4:00 but i'll try come out early D,N,J,M watching Selena: okay what time is your lunch today Justin: 2:15 Selena: okay i'll come to you Justin: you sure you'll be fine on your own Selena: i'll be fine babe *smiles* I have miley and if i get bored i'll help Miley out or i'll go on the laptop Justin: okay call me *gets cuts off* Selena: Justin i know i'll be fine now go your already late Justin: well that's your fault missy keeping me up all night Selena playfully slaps his arm Justin laughs Justin: gosh i love you *cups her face and kisses her* Selena giggles and kisses back pulls away Selena: Go Justin: okay okay see you at 2:15 love you Selena: love you more baby Justin pecks her lips Justin: impossible *winks at her and leaves to go to work* Selena sighs happily and smiles Miley: cute girl Selena: whateves *laughs and blushes and walks upstairs*