twenty one

heyyy guys... so i've been gone forever but.... i'm back. sorry here ya go

When Margot woke up she had a disgusting taste in her mouth like something crawled in there and died an extremely slow death by drying out or something. There were also cuts littered in and around her mouth from the glass vial cutting into her skin as it broke. Other than that, she felt fine! Well, she would feel fine if she wasn't suspended in mid-air by her arms. But everything else was okay. Margot shook the sleep from her head and started to formulate a plan to get out of the B-budget horror movie restraints; if she swung her legs hard enough, she might be able to find a way to hold herself enough to get the watch to cut the ropes. Grunting, she started to swing her legs back and forth, gaining more momentum until she was able to bend and stretch so that her legs could wrap around the ropes; securing herself upside down.

"Jesus! I should've done more ab workouts." Once Margot thought she was steady enough to get to work, she started to fiddle with her watch to get the laser open. Then she fell.

The ropes around her wrists were gone, replaced with air whipping around her as she fell to the ground. Squeezing her eyes shut, she braced for impact. What she did not expect to happen was the fall straight through the floor and into the outstretched arms of her science mentor/ weird uncle figure.

"Uh hey. Tony, what's up, man?" Margot asked, trying to be as casual as possible.

Margot's seen people get angry before, but the look in Mr. Stark's eyes was unlike anything she'd ever seen before. Of course, they were like that before whatever the hell happened to make her drop into his arms, but once she landed there it got more intense. His face and neck became fire-engine red, his eyes glazed over, and his eyebrows lowered farther than any human should be able to lower them. A few seconds passed and Tony's mouth kept dropping open and closing again like he wasn't really sure what to say. He figured it out soon enough, and boy, did he have a lot to say.

"They're not really here. Nope. I am not on a one-way alien space ship with two kids whose parental figures entrusted me to protect them." He shut his eyes tightly and opened them again. "Nope. Still here. I'm going to ask you two a question and I swear there better be no funny business: no jokes, no cutesy nick-names, nothing. Capice?" Margot nodded seriously. "What the hell are you guys doing here?"

Wait? Who was Tony talking to besides Margot? She turned her head to look the other direction and saw none other than her dumbass boyfriend looking extremely sheepish. But he did look pretty good in the suit she helped design-Wait. Peter. Benjamin. Parker. Got on a spaceship that went into space and could've killed him. "Peter!" She exclaimed, finally jumped out of Stark's arms. "You're so lucky you weren't killed coming into the ship." Peter looked up with a hopeful look in his eyes and went to embrace his girlfriend, instead, he got a fist flying directly at his arm. "I'm going to kill you! What were you thinking?"

Peter clenched his eyes shut as Margot's fist made contact with his arm, and went straight through it.

"Kid? What the hell happened to you?" Tony asked with wide eyes.

Some people get superpowers by a mad science experiment gone wrong, others get injected with stuff, a few get bite by a radioactive spider, and Margot just so happened to get her powers in the lamest way possible. "Uh..." She started, embarrassed. "I destroyed all the trackers on Vision in your lab and then I took a bunch of your stuff so it could maybe help in battle... and I..." She trailed off slowly.

Tony motioned her to go on as Peter stared in shock. "You 'uh' what?"

"I... um may or may not have put some vials of stuff in my mouth to carry them and then something hit me in the back of the head and they all cracked and I swallowed whatever was in them. Then I woke up here suspended by my wrists and that's what you missed on Glee!"

The next few minutes passed in a blur because Tony kept prodding her while Peter clung to her like a little kid on heir favorite blanket and Margot could just not find out where that screaming was coming from. Apparently Peter and Tony knew what was making it though, because they got out of their Margot's-superpowers-induced funk and got to work on a plan to help whoever was shouting like a thousand needles were shoved in their face.

"IQ, you're staying up here. Pete and I are gonna go save the doc."

Margot nodded her head solemnly and the two men (haha peter? a man? i have to laugh) went to go on their mission.

It's their fault they didn't notice Margot's fingers crossed behind her back.