Rules and Sticker

It is no secret BTS fanfiction is one of the most popular themes on Wattpad. Many have noticed and Armys have taken over the Wattpad we know.

Wether it be x readers or relationships sparking between the boys we know that army's love to read what their life's could be or are like.

Many people ship the seven members together even putting cute name clashes as labels some commonly known as Yoonmin or Taekook.

Here are the rules on Nomination and the sticker and which will be provided to the winner of each category. Each must have something to do with the band and or their life's fantasy or reality.

Categories

.X Readers

.Mature themes

.BoyxBoy ships

.Fluffy Ff

.Best BTS fanfiction Author

.Most dedicated reader

.Overall best bts fanfic
(All nominations will be put in this category.)

Rules:

.No nominating yourself or your own books.

.No sabotaging others votes

.No swearing in comments only nominations or voting.

This is only the nomination for the 2018 Wattpad BTS fanfiction awards.

The nominating for each category ends October tenth.

From there our team will place each into a category and publish another page so readers and others can vote.
The voting process is like any other Wattpad awards.

After the nomination period ends our team will post a board with all the nominations. On october 11th.
On october 20th our team will knock each category down to three each and then on october october 30th the two finalist of each category will be revealed and on November 1st we will have our winners! Goodluck!

Okay, So here is the nomination form.

Books name:

Category:

Author:

Tag others(if want):

Or if its for the Best reader or Author this form will be used.

Username of your nomination:

Number of books they have:

Why you nominate them:

This years sticker

It also accompany's the title photo of the 2018 Wattpad BTS fanfiction Awards and our team will Personally message each winner on how to get the sticker on your book title

Have a good day fellow Wattpad users and Bts army's Nominate your favorite authors/Books before the nomination period runs out.

Nominating is on NOW!

Nominating ends October 10th, 2018- 12:00pm

~ 2018 Wattpad BTS fanfiction Awards Team.