" There is no reason to worry." ~ Alden

Yay! Second chapter! ( talking to imaginary fans) To whoever is reading this I hope you keep reading, it will get better! I'm keeping it slow in the beginning before we get started! Let's get started!!!! ( still talking to myself) 9/26/18

Fitz, Sophie, and Keefe went to Biana's room where everyone was talking and laughing. " We found everyone. What should we do now? No offense Sophie, Hide and Seek isn't as fun as we thought," Tam said.

" Yeah. It's not my favorite game either." Sophie agreed.

" Well me and Biana have an idea..." Linh said nervously. Biana looked nervous too. 

" ...And what is that idea?" Keefe asked the silent girls.

"You know what, let's drop it! " Linh laughed nervously. Biana elbowed Linh. " Ow!" Linh exclaimed to biana.

" Our idea is to get our..." biana gulped "...matchmaking packets..."

Everyone stared at the girls. Sophie wasn't sure about this. She was a level 6 at Foxfire, and people had already gotten their packets. But Sophie didn't think or know if she was ready.

Keefe stole a glance at Sophie. And Sophie stole a glance at him too. Sophie thought if Keefe was doing it, so would she. Sophie was curious to see her number one, secretly hoping it was Keefe.

" I'll do it if Linh does..." Tam said, flicking his silver tipped bangs out of his face to look at his twin.

Linh grinned and said " That's 3. Me Biana. Tam."

" I guess me too. I was kinda supposed to get mine last year. But I think I'm ready now." Fitz chimed in. 

" Same. Me and Fitz made a promise when we were younger that we'd get them at the same time..." Keefe grinned at his best friend and Fitz smiled back. " he wasn't ready last year, with the Neverseen going on, and neither was I, and now that he is...I'll get mine too. Plus, what's the worst that can happen. All you do is find out if who you want is on your list." Keefe said the last sentence looking at Sophie and she blushed.

" Thats 5!" Biana clapped her hands excitedly. " Dex? Sophie?"

Dex sighs " If you all are getting yours...so am i" he mumbled.

Linh and Biana squeal " Sophie? What about you?" Linh asks with puppy eyes.

Sophie looked at all her friends seeing they weren't gonna back down. Then Keefe leaned into her ear and whispered " Please do. I want to see you on my list..." Sophie wondered what he meant by that.

" Finnneeeee" Sophie stretched out. Linh and Biana squealed again.

" We can go get them tomorrow right?" Keefe asked.

" Yup!" Biana said, bouncing up and down on her bed with a permanent smile stuck to her face.

Sophie then wondered what time it was and saw the sun setting outside Biana's window. " Why don't we get ready for dinner?" She asks.

" Dinner alreeeaaddyyy?" Keefe whines.

" Yes Keefe. Let's go change and stuff." Fitz replies rolling his eyes and smiling at his goofy friend. The boys leave the room and the girls get ready.

Fitz, Biana, Keefe, Sophie, Tam, Linh, and Dex all have dinner and go upstairs again.

Biana Keefe and Sophie lay on Biana's huge bed and Fitz tam Linh and Dex sit on the flowery carpet.

" Back to square one. What should we do?" Tam asks.

" Oh! Let's play Truth or Dare!" Keefe exclaims with an evil glint in his eyes.