Would You Rather?

Heyo I'm back! I love how I talk to myself like this...right now the highest amount of readers I have is 7. That's not bad for two days I guess. Ok ok I'll stop rambling. 1...2...3...READ!
1040 words
9/27/18

" Then let's go get those custard bursts!" Sophie says hooking an arm around bianas arm and they marched out of the door giggling. They saw Keefe and Fitz run past them hugging, then they both levitated down the stairs but they fell with an " Oof!" At the bottom of the last few stairs.

Biana and Sophie fell on the staircase railing laughing.

" Duuddddeee, you need to work on your concentration!" Fitz grumbled trying to get up while hugging Keefe.

" Not everyone can be a WonderBoy!" Keefe said smirking.

" Hey! No one I talk to calls me WonderBoy!" Fitz exclaims.

" well then you haven't been talking to the right people" Keefe mumbles

Fitz rolls his eyes and walks into the kitchen. Sophie and biana follow him in. And then Tam, Linh, and Dex come rushing in to watch Fitz and Keefe. Sophie saw Della standing there making something.

" Hi Della!" Sophie says.

Della turns around and says " Hi guys. Having fun?" She looks at all of us. She saw Keefe and Fitz hugging and her expression turns confused.

" Oh! Sophie dared me to hug Fitzy all night but to break the hug we have to feed each other 3 custard bursts. Speaking of, would you have any custard bursts?" Keefe asks Della.

" sorry. I only have a batch of mellowmelt." Della says smiling.

Fitz and Keefe both turn to Sophie with puppy dog eyes. " can we use mellowmelt?" Fitz asks sweetly.

" Pwwweeaassseee?" Keefe says. His face was so adorable Sophie could kiss him. " Okay!" She giggled

" YES!" The boys said

Della puts the tray of mellowmelt on the table in front of them. " have fun!" She says smiling, before she walks out of the kitchen.

" Ok how do we do this?" Fitz asks Sophie.

" It's easy. Since Keefe's arms are on your back he has to try to feed you without breaking the hug. And since your arms are on Keefe's back, you have to try to feed him!" Sophie giggles.

They get started. First Keefe smushes a mellowmelt onto Fitz's cheek. Then Fitz smushes one onto Keefe's nose and cheek. Round and round it goes till they both have eaten 2. Keefe smushes one into Fitz's hair and smirks " oops!" Fitz frowns then smirks. He grabs 2 mellowmelts and rubs them into Keefe's hair.

" the hair! What did you do to the hair!" Keefe exclaims.

They both eat their last one and let go of each other.

" my arm are sore!" Fitz whines.

" Dude your my best friend but I think I hugged you enough for a lifetime. Now don't expect another hug at your wedding or anything!" Keefe says to his best friend.

Everyone laughes.

" Ugh I have to get all this mellowmelt our of my hair and face!" Fitz groans. " I'm gonna go take a shower.