"GET IN FITZ'S ROOM! OUR BROTHER IS BEING A STUPID ASS DISGRACE VACKER AGAIN!!!"

THIS
            CHAPTER
                                  IS
20,800
                                                      WORDS

I REPEAT
CHAPTER IS 20 THOUSAND AND 800 WORDS
                          WORDS

PLEASE
COMMENT
SHIPS

PLEASE COMMENT HOW YOU WANT SOPHIE AND KEEFES RELATIONSHIP TO GO

PLEASE
COMMENT
IF YOU
WANT A
                     TAM AND BIANA RELATIONSHIP IN THIS STORY

PLEASE
COMMENT
IF YOU
WANT A
                                    FITZ AND LINH RELATIONSHIP IN THIS STORY

Hey guys I started working on the super long chapter I promised you! My goal for this chapter is about 4-5 thousand words. Sorry if you don't enjoy run on stories. But I know most readers love when it's a long chapter! Btw I like to tell you guys the day I started writing this chapter, the day I publish, and how many words. Now let's gooooo!
Today's Date: 9/30/18
Date published:
Words: 2231 words
Time: 3:46pm

From the last chapter:
Keefe went home and Fitz came over.

Beginning

" Hey." Fitz waves at the blond girl as he walked into Havenfield.

" Hi Fitz!" Sophie said to her tall friend. She jumps up from the couch to hug him.

" Did you take shower?" Fitz asks, looking down at Sophie.

" Oh yeah! Sorry about my wet hair!" Sophie said jumping back from Fitz.

" it's fine" Fitz said smiling. " By the way, have you seen Keefe today?" Fitz asked frowning.

Sophie gulped he always gets mad every time Keefe come by me or anything, should I lie? No Lying would break our cognate work. Sophie thought.

" Yeah. He came by earlier." She said.

" Oh" Fitz said. Annoyance flicked across his features. He recovered quickly and gave her a movie worthy smile.        
" Want to practice our telepathy in your room? It's kinda cold outside,"

" Sure!" Sophie was itching to use telepathy for the past few weeks because she hadn't needed it much.

They walked upstairs to Sophie's room and started sharing a secret one by one.

Sophie's transmits are bold like this. Fitz's are in italics, like this.

" I'll go first." Fitz transmitted. " Ask me any question. "

" Have you ever pranked biana and she still doesn't know who it was till this day?" Sophie asked.

" Yup! So when I found out she liked Keefe I tricked her into taking this eye color changing exilar. It changed her eyes from teal, the color me and her are famous for, to ice blue! Like keefes! It was the best." Fitz transmitted.

" Wow. That's pretty weird. Now you ask me something."

Fitz thought for about 2 minutes when he asked

" do you like Keefe more than me?" He transmitted, also transmitting sadness and jealousy.

Sophie was startled by the question. She wrapped Fitz in a hug and said " That's hard to answer. I love Keefe. He's my boyfriend so of course I like him. But your my best friend, beside Biana, Tam, Linh, and Dex. You found me and brought me to this wonderful life. I'll always love you...........just not like that." She transmitted softly.