" When did you two become a thing?!"

Hey guys! Thanks so much to my 20 readers! Appreciate it so much! I feel like if people are reading I should write! On with the story!
1614 words
9/27/18
Sophie woke up and forgot where she was. Then she looked around and saw Everglen's garden and remembered last night. She turn her head to look at Keefe. He looks so cute Sophie thought. His face was turned to her and was peaceful. His mouth was slightly open releasing small soft snores. His hair was smushed flat because of the ground but a few strands were covering his eyes. His body was touching Sophie's.

Sophie moved herself closer so she can lay on his chest. She moves slowing and softly but Keefe stirs and wakes up. He looks startled for a moment but when he looks down at her on his chest he smiles lazily. " How long have you been watching me sleep?" Keefe says still smiling.

" Just 2 minutes." Sophie says. She reaches up and moves a few blond strands out of his eyes. Then she looks in his eyes and falls in love again. She didn't know why but his ice blue eyes seemed warm, even though they were ice blue. But she loved his eyes. She loved him.

Keefe leans down and kisses her softly. Sophie kisses back before they pull apart. "We should go get breakfast." Keefe says while standing up. He lends a hand to help Sophie up and she says " I guess. " she slumps her shoulders.

Keefe laughs and says " we can do a kiss and cuddle session later!"

Sophie looks at him and then realized she was his girlfriend. She forgot. It's gonna take some getting use to.

They went to the house to see their friends all eating. They looked at Sophie and then Keefe back and forth.

" Where were you guys?" Fitz asks, and Sophie notices a pang of jealousy in his voice.

" Oh we were just watching the sunrise!" Keefe jumped in.

" Watching the sunrise together huh? EEEEEIIIIIII!!!!!!" Biana squeals. She was clearly on board with our relationship.

" That's ADORABLE! When did you two become a thing?" Linh ask excitedly.

Sophie looked over to an angry Fitz before saying " Last night."

She looked over at Fitz again and he looked like a balloon that is being stabbed by a needle and is about to explode. She avoided looking at him. What's his problem? Sophie thought.

Her friends and her had breakfast and then decided to play truth or dare.

" I call going first!" Keefe exclaims. " Sophie? Truth or Dare?"

" Dare!" Sophie didn't think the dare would be too bad, since she was his girlfriend. But boy she couldn't have been more wrong.

" I dare you to let Biana dress you up for school for 1 week!" Keefe says smirking.

" What?! No! Nononononononono! Can I change it to truth? Please? Pleeeeaaasssseeeeee?!" Sophie begs.

" Oh.......fine! Your truth is...........have you ever pranked one of us? And what was the prank?" Keefe smirks.

" ok sooooo, Tam........remember when your hair turned sparkly pink and your eyes turned purple and your lips turned so pink it looked like lipstick?.........yeah so, um that may.................or may not, have been....me?" Sophie says nervously smiling.

" SEE! YOU ACCUSED ME AND HERE WE GO SOPHIE CONFESSES. I TOLD YOU I DIDNT DO IT! YOU OWE ME AND APOLOGY!" Linh Yelled at Tam. Linh surprised everyone with her anger.

Tam turned to his sister and smoothened his bangs over his eyes " I'm sorry I accused you for making me girly. Sorry little sister."

Linh looked like she was gonna tackle Tam at this point. " How. Many. Times. Do. I. Have. To. Say. This?! I'm older than you! Stop treating me like a younger sibling. Your younger and I don't treat you like that! Now do I?!" Linh growled angrily to her twin.